Fav spot to 'enjoy a drink' in World Showcase

jaimjaim25

Original Poster
I love walking around World Showcase sampling drinks from around the world, but my favorite is Germany. Though I don't like beer much, the atmosphere there make me like it:slurp:

wild01ride

I must agree that there's no better place to enjoy a HUGE stein of beer than Germany.

My perscription for a great lunch:

Beer, Leiderhosen, shnitzel, kraut and yodelling!

My dad really likes the margaritas at Mexico.

The Rose and Crown Pub is also a great place for a drink- Love the sampler!

MinnieFan

Originally posted by jaimjaim25
I love walking around World Showcase sampling drinks from around the world, but my favorite is Germany. :

Germany in one of my favorites too. We also like to grab a beer and some popcorn in Canada and people watch!:slurp:

Jacks Sally

I always have at least one frozen margarita
at Cantina de San Angel in Mexico
they are YUMMY:slurp:

But beer in Germany and Canada is
always good too;)

*~JS

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Hmm... Going to the Beer Counter in Germany...and getting a tall Becks Octoberfest!! :slurp:

RPMdfw

The Matsunoma Lounge in the Japan Pavillion is a nice place to have a cocktail (Just stay away from the Samurai--vodka and plum wine is NOT a good combination) and a snack (loved the sushi and sashimi) and cool off while still being able to watch people stroll through World Showcase.

dox

This is definitely my kind of thread!!!:slurp:

I have a few favorites: grab a glass of champagne in France and a cheese plate with a baguette from the bakery;
beer in the UK pub with some fish and chips!!!
Margaritas in mexico with some snacks!!

Has anyone ever gone "drinking around the world" - i can never do it. I always end up skipping countries. I for one don't want to barf on TT! :cry:

thebig2

No No NO. You all have it wrong. HAHAHAHAHA The best place to grab a drink is anywhere. To prove this theory we are doing a beers around the World tour at the end of April. That's what everyone should do.

On a side note my fav is the Rose and Crown for a lovely half yard of beer...Yummy. Plus it reminds me of England, the Mother land. But I am nto picky, beer anywhere is still beer...Yummy

strobe

Rose and Crown

While I am not a big fan of the English food, I absolutely love to drink either a pint or a half yard of "Tennants" Scottish Beer at the Rose and Crown.

jaimjaim25

Original Poster
what is there 8 countries.. have a drink at each one.. better pace it out a bit before going back to Future World... oh maybe not :lol: for all those wanting them to change FW, maybe going back there after a few will 'change it' a little.. :p just dont :hurl:

Gucci65

Originally posted by thebig2
No No NO. You all have it wrong. HAHAHAHAHA The best place to grab a drink is anywhere. To prove this theory we are doing a beers around the World tour at the end of April. That's what everyone should do.

On a side note my fav is the Rose and Crown for a lovely half yard of beer...Yummy. Plus it reminds me of England, the Mother land. But I am nto picky, beer anywhere is still beer...Yummy

I did that on my honeymoon many years ago, we had a blast!!

One of my favs: drinking a pint and eating fish-n-chips while watching the Beatles tribute band (?).

BRER STITCH

I know this is not the "spirit" of this thread, but I really love the frozen lemonade they sell around the park and seek it out wherever it may be!

:cool:

surfsupdon

My favorite place to grab a drink, LEMONADE, is at the dessert shop at Norway and then play on the teeter totter with my sister. Yes, we are 20 and 19, haha.

The lemonade at disney is the best, so tasty and fresh!

Eljay

Originally posted by jaimjaim25
what is there 8 countries.. have a drink at each one.. better pace it out a bit before going back to Future World... oh maybe not :lol: for all those wanting them to change FW, maybe going back there after a few will 'change it' a little.. :p just dont :hurl:

Actually 11 countries, including our own US of A.
How about a Strongbow Hard Cider from the little outside bar to the left of the Rose & Crown? Perfect for sipping during an Off Kilter set!

jrashadb

Well, well, well...
Actually, this is funny. I'm headed to Epcot tomorrow to indulge in a little country-hopping fun. PErsonally, I like to hit Mexico first and get a strawberry Margarita, then maybe that brown vodka stuff in Norway, while I continue to sip on the margarita. Maybe pick up a shot of Goldschlager in Germany... so forth and so on.
Other can't miss places include the saki in the The Matsunoma Lounge, the beer in Morocco and the dessert wine in France. I wouldn't suggest getting all these things in one trip, though... that might turn into bad times...
But, my favorite place to enjoy a cocktail is when I finally get to the Rose & Crown. I love that place. Irish Whiskey? Um... yes, please.

:slurp:

dimshady81

The margaritas in mexico are the bomb! They are awful strong but I would have to say the are the best. I would say a stein of beer in Germany comes a close second. But either would be a great place to have a cold drink and enjoy excellent senery:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom