Fav movies

best moive

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brer Rabbit

Original Poster
whats ur fav disney movie of all time. yes they r all good put if u had to pic one what would it be and y. mine is Robin hood i loved thta movie so much i use to run around the house singin the song and repeting the sayins in the movie but when i got older i liked who framed rogger rabbit and then i saw song of the south. that movie is good put song of the south is a classic disney movie and i think they need to sell it and forge the whole war with thjat movie:wave:

General Grizz

Mary Poppins. The heart, the action, the comedy, and Walt's personal touch. Not to mention blockbuster songs (by the Sherman brothers), superb acting, technological heights (at that time), and the pinnacle of Walt's career.

:D

mrtoad

I voted Fantasia, but as a whole I think Fantasia 2000 is even better but it was not on your list anyway.

Steamboat_Kevin

(in no particular order)
Lilo and Stitch
Toy Story I & II
Monsters Inc.
Mary Poppins
101 Dalmations
The Lion King
Aladding
Beauty and the Beast
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Brer Rabbit

Original Poster
soory they only gave me 15 spots i was tryin to put findin neamo pir of the carr and toy story but i went with the oldies>> sorry:hammer:

WDWScottieBoy

I went with Fantasia! That movie is what inspired me to start drawing and get into art and Disney even more. I dreamed ever since I was a little boy to be an animator for the WDFA and now my dream will never come true. Sorcerer Mickey was and always will be my favorite character of all time. Hands down, FANTASIA!

Joevn

My favorite Disney movie wavers between Beauty and the Beast and the Lion King. Lately, though, it has been Beauty and the Beast. Great story, music and characters.

Joe

DisneyChik17

I love all the Disney/Pixar movies! But to take the boat...MARY POPPINS...like she says "practially perfect in every way." My obsession with foriegn countries may have a little to do with it. :) Also...Beauty and the Beast...it has great music!

OliveMcFly

I really love Roger Rabbit but, Pirates was not on the list. I think Pirates and Mansion are equally good movies. I like Haunted Mansion cause I saw it on the Wonder so it reminds me of my cruise. Also, Johnny Depp beats out Eddie Mutphy by a billion points. Eye candy points that is. Both are great actors.

NemoRocks78

Seized
On that list? Aladdin. All-time favorite? Pirates of the Caribbean. (I'm also surprised that Lilo and Stitch was left off of that list.)

Top 5:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
2. Aladdin
3. Lilo and Stitch
4. Finding Nemo
5. The Nightmare Before Christmas

Laura

Premium Member
I picked Lion King just because I've seen it so many times my eyes are about to pop out of my head. Just finished watching it for the 2908183th time actually a few mins ago.

But now I wish I had chosen Mary Poppins because I just loved that movie as a kid!

aimster

My all-time fave Disney animated film isn't on the list...

The Fox and the Hound. Been my fave ever sicne it came out in 1981. I know the movie by heart. I even read the novel the movie was based on. I remember totally freaking out when it was first released on video.

My fave live action/animation mix film would be Mary Poppins. It's just the perfect "pick you up" movie on a rainy day or when you're feeling down. Plus I just love Julie Andrews. Did they ever release that special 2 disc DVD this year like they were supposed to? I want to get my hands on that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom