Fav movies

best moive

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boo's Mom

I chose the Lion King because it was my absolute favorite on the list. Now out of all of the disney movies, in no particular order, I like: lion king, mulan, pocahontas, roger rabbit, aladdin, 101 dalmations, nemo, pirates.., toy story (the first one, didn't like the second as much...fell asleep both times in theaters) beauty and the beast, emperors new groove, Stitch.... I like mostly all of them

Boo's Mom

DisneyGrl85 said:
I really love Roger Rabbit but, Pirates was not on the list. I think Pirates and Mansion are equally good movies. I like Haunted Mansion cause I saw it on the Wonder so it reminds me of my cruise. Also, Johnny Depp beats out Eddie Mutphy by a billion points. Eye candy points that is. Both are great actors.

I think as far as eye candy, Johnny Depp beats out everybody! He's just so naturally HOT! especially in the scene where he is on the ship and he smiles with the gun over his shoulder ::melts:: hehe I rewind it over and over just to see that part :hammer: :D

Cynderella

My all time fav is Cinderella.....but I also love 101 Dalmations, Robin Hood, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, potc, and of course the Sword in the Stone!! i LOVE that one but somehow always seem to forget it! :lol:

DisneyDefenders

my picks

In order:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
2. The Lion King
3. Monster's Inc.
4. Tarzan
5. Treasure Planet

and just as an aside...at the very bottom of the list...coming in as the worst Disney movie ever...Home on the Range :hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom