FAV. CLUB COOL SODA...and I've always wondered.......

Jeff456

I always remember noticing it when it was ice station cool but never went inside :ROFLOL:had no idea what it was and when i went last year i didn't even notice club cool! I have no idea how:shrug:

Tink_lover900

Just arrived back from Disney yesterday....made my DH stop by so we could try BEVERLY...the look on his face :cry: made me not want to try it:ROFLOL:...but I did...and to my(and his) surprise I loved it....I guess it just depends on your taste:hammer:

mpaul32001

Mezzo Mix!

1132306949_1t.jpg

Phonedave

To drink, as in a thirst quencher, Kinley

To sip, as in an apertif (as it is intended) Beverly.

I could not imagine sitting down to a big ol' glass of Beverly. But in small quantities, it's my fave.

-dave

NYPDMouse

Watermelon soda from China is the best. It is also nice that they extended the hours to close when the rest of the park closes. I feel it was much better with the the artficial snow cave as you walked in. Does anyone know if you can get any of the sodas outside of WDW, like somewhere in the U.S.

Stitchon

The only places you can get them are at The World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta and The Coca-Cola store in Vegas. Even then, I don't think they are for sale. Try an import site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom