FAV. CLUB COOL SODA...and I've always wondered.......

Disneyfan1981

Slightly off topic but I think it'd be neat if we could get some t-shirts with the different logos on them like they do for the Coca-Cola stuff or even buy a bottle of these at Club Cool.....

I<3WDW

I always make my kids drink Beverly everytime we go...And we get a good chuckle...:drevil:
But the watermelon is my personal favorite.

SonicRuin

Mezzo is one, but my fave was the second from the left. I drank A LOT of that stuff. Can't remember where it was from.

The Italian bitter stuff was brutal. I saw some poor kid take a drink of something, and his face turned inside out. I laughed, and said "let me guess, the Italian stuff", and he nodded his head in pain. LOL!!!

AstareGod

KINLEY! - the one from Israel that is lemon-lime, sort of tastes like Sprite. I think last time I drank too much and my stomach was in pain from all the carbon!

dandaman

^I'll make up for that.

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

dandaman

...Well, I suppose I never really answered. :lol:

My vote goes to Smart Watermelon for the win, and Mezzo Mix (when they have it :rolleyes: ) in a close second.

mickhyperion

I always wonder, do you think people have ever brought in an empty soda cup and filled it up in Club Cool??? Is it allowed???
Bringing your own cup in is not allowed, but they sell the Build-A-Cup things there - sort of like building your own Mr. Potato Head, except with a cup - and you are allowed to fill up with one of the international flavors if you buy one at Club Cool. I asked about it when I was there in October. I don't remember the cost of the cup, but it's probably around $10.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom