Fastpasses

purranha

Original Poster
Going in 30 days, 5th time at DW and of course trying to plan the most of the 8 days there so are fastpasses good all day? If for the morning do the folks taking tickets give you any problems if you use it at 6 PM?
Thanks for any help.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
For the most part yes, but if the FP line is getting too long the CMs can enforce the one-hour window on the pass.

yeti

Your fastpass ticket fives you two times, you can return to the ride at any time between and including these two times. Thus, anybody correct me if I'm wrong, no trying to get a ticket for SM in the morning only to return to it at 6:00 pm that night.

Here's hoping rfid will make this whole thing easier.

Phonedave

Your fastpass ticket fives you two times, you can return to the ride at any time between and including these two times. Thus, anybody correct me if I'm wrong, no trying to get a ticket for SM in the morning only to return to it at 6:00 pm that night.

Here's hoping rfid will make this whole thing easier.

In THEORY you are supposed to arrive between the two times

In PRACTICE the CMs tend to let people on as long as it is later than the return time (and the same day)

As was said before, you are SUPPOSED to follow what is printed on the ticket. The CMs let you in later because they are being nice. If they see that the FP return line is bogging down, then they can decide to enforce the rules.

-dave

purranha

Original Poster
Thanks for reply, I had heard the same but just wanted to double check.
Only 29 more day till WL!!!! My wife and kids forced me to go:ROFLOL:​

dave2822

In THEORY you are supposed to arrive between the two times

In PRACTICE the CMs tend to let people on as long as it is later than the return time (and the same day)

As was said before, you are SUPPOSED to follow what is printed on the ticket. The CMs let you in later because they are being nice. If they see that the FP return line is bogging down, then they can decide to enforce the rules.

-dave

Believe it or not its not just nice CMs or in "practice," but its in many Attraction OG's to allow Fastpass returns all day.

So 99% of the time you will be fine using your FP any time that day. The only exceptions:
(A) Exceptionally busy times
(B) Soarin' (sometimes)
(C) An unlucky encounter with "that guy" (that guy being "that" CM)

DisneyPrincess5

As MontyMon said, technically they can enforce the time frame given of course, but for the most part they don't unless it is insanely busy.

We do it all the time and have never encountered a problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom