Fastpass tiers

nickys

Premium Member
Well, the WDW website says there will be park reservations through September 26, 2021. That's right before the 50th anniversary. We'll be waiting awhile for those tiers.

Doesn’t necessarily mean they will actually be in use until then. It’s just that is the latest date anyone can book a resort or ticket for at this point.
But of course there’s still a big question mark over what Fastpass will look like when they return.

mab7689

Original Poster
Now we know this is redundant so I no longer need to update it. As I am from the UK this is adding to the spiraling costs of a Florida holiday. Unless they do something for international visitors it is going to price them out.

nickys

Premium Member
Now we know this is redundant so I no longer need to update it. As I am from the UK this is adding to the spiraling costs of a Florida holiday. Unless they do something for international visitors it is going to price them out.
Our U.K. tickets are already cheaper per day than the US ones, plus we get park hoppers and MM as standard. It will be interesting to see if Genie+ is an optional add-on or whether they move to an all-in price.

Since it appears you can choose to add it day-of, it might be that people would decide to add it just for a few days, depending on how the standby lines are.

Indy_UK

Exactly.

Not quite sure why a lot of UK visitors seem to think it’s required everyday?

Your certainly not going to need it on days your at the Water Parks or Disney springs

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I very much doubt our UK tickets will get a Genie+ addon it will probably be the same as everyone else where you can add it later

nickys

Premium Member
I very much doubt our UK tickets will get a Genie+ addon it will probably be the same as everyone else where you can add it later
Maybe.

But they include the park hopper plus, when that could have been added on later. And from Disney’s POV, why not add it to the price and therefore have most U.K., European and other guests pay for it “as standard” for length of stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom