• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Fastpass tiers

cslafferty

I have a question:
Today was 60 days out for me. I was able to get FP for just about everything except for SDD. So I made TSMM my Tier 1 choice instead. But, i know that people are making changes to their FP all the time so I would like to continue to check availability of SDD and change that to my Tier 1 choice if it should come available. However, because I've made my Tier 1 choice already, it wont even let me check availability for SDD without first cancelling my FP for TSMM. Am I missing something??

nickys

Premium Member
Advertisement
I have a question:
Today was 60 days out for me. I was able to get FP for just about everything except for SDD. So I made TSMM my Tier 1 choice instead. But, i know that people are making changes to their FP all the time so I would like to continue to check availability of SDD and change that to my Tier 1 choice if it should come available. However, because I've made my Tier 1 choice already, it wont even let me check availability for SDD without first cancelling my FP for TSMM. Am I missing something??
You need to modify the TSMM one. If Slinky is available it will show up. It won’t cancel your existing FP until you confirm the changes.

ninjaprincesst

Up to date as of 1st October 2019.

I thought it would be useful (as I can't find one from searching, if there is my apologies and the mods can delete by all means) to have a central thread related to the fastpass tiers, which can be tracked and updated regularly as they change.
I have made the attached image on PowerPoint and have saved a copy as a jpg file to share as an image. Whenever there have been changes I have updated the PowerPoint and made a new image file. I am not a professional graphic designer and wouldn't know where to start so that is my amateur way of doing it.
I thought this thread can be used for posting information about changes e.g new attraction openings, attraction closures, tier movements and character meet changes, in order to keep them centralised. I can then update this first post to reflect any modifications.
I admin a large Facebook group related to Florida holidays and created this for use on there but thought I would share on here too.
Bless you for this, it will make things go much easier for me on Sunday morning making fastpasses with the 6am brain fog.

Top Bottom