Fastpass tiers

cslafferty

I have a question:
Today was 60 days out for me. I was able to get FP for just about everything except for SDD. So I made TSMM my Tier 1 choice instead. But, i know that people are making changes to their FP all the time so I would like to continue to check availability of SDD and change that to my Tier 1 choice if it should come available. However, because I've made my Tier 1 choice already, it wont even let me check availability for SDD without first cancelling my FP for TSMM. Am I missing something??

nickys

Premium Member
I have a question:
Today was 60 days out for me. I was able to get FP for just about everything except for SDD. So I made TSMM my Tier 1 choice instead. But, i know that people are making changes to their FP all the time so I would like to continue to check availability of SDD and change that to my Tier 1 choice if it should come available. However, because I've made my Tier 1 choice already, it wont even let me check availability for SDD without first cancelling my FP for TSMM. Am I missing something??

You need to modify the TSMM one. If Slinky is available it will show up. It won’t cancel your existing FP until you confirm the changes.

ninjaprincesst

Up to date as of 1st October 2019.

I thought it would be useful (as I can't find one from searching, if there is my apologies and the mods can delete by all means) to have a central thread related to the fastpass tiers, which can be tracked and updated regularly as they change.
I have made the attached image on PowerPoint and have saved a copy as a jpg file to share as an image. Whenever there have been changes I have updated the PowerPoint and made a new image file. I am not a professional graphic designer and wouldn't know where to start so that is my amateur way of doing it.
I thought this thread can be used for posting information about changes e.g new attraction openings, attraction closures, tier movements and character meet changes, in order to keep them centralised. I can then update this first post to reflect any modifications.
I admin a large Facebook group related to Florida holidays and created this for use on there but thought I would share on here too.
Bless you for this, it will make things go much easier for me on Sunday morning making fastpasses with the 6am brain fog.

mab7689

Original Poster
Somewhat overdue but I have re-added Primeval Whirl, now I have confirmation it will retain fastpass availability during it's seasonal opening times.

Hawkeye_2018

Bout time Disney. Fastpass has finally been fixed for DSH. I was able to get MFSR, Star tours and Alien Saucer. 3 actual legit rides!

mab7689

Original Poster
February 2020 update. Once it's the 19th and applicable to all I will edit the original post too to put it in there.

Attachments

• wdw fp tiers.jpg
    wdw fp tiers.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 313

Trackmaster

To be honest, the absurd DHS FP+ set up that they had before was awesome! The way it worked out, it was an app pounder's paradise. As long as you booked to throwaway tier 2's early on, you ride in tier 1 pretty easily all day without much effort. It was even pretty easy to get Slinky. I feel like most casual guests didn't know how to break back into tier 1, or weren't very diligent about rebooking after their first three.

Thanks for doing this! I haven't made FP's in 5 years, so I am much older and dumber.....LOL
I can pick 60 days out, so when I do the FP's and will they apply for my whole family of 5? Which is what I want.

nickys

Premium Member
Thanks for doing this! I haven't made FP's in 5 years, so I am much older and dumber.....LOL
I can pick 60 days out, so when I do the FP's and will they apply for my whole family of 5? Which is what I want.

You need to all be linked on My DIsney Experience (MDE). Does everyone have their own account or are they just”profiles” on your account?

Everyone must have their tickets linked.

When booking FPs, you select the park and date, and then the members of your party. If everyone is riding together, you can just use “Select All”. Or you could book one FP for say Dad and eldest two kids, and a different FP for you and the youngest.

Does that make sense?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom