Fastpass tiers

mab7689

Original Poster
Up to date as of July 2020.

I thought it would be useful to have a central thread related to the fastpass tiers, which can be tracked and updated regularly as they change.
I have made the attached image on PowerPoint and have saved a copy as a jpg file to share as an image. Whenever there have been changes I have updated the PowerPoint and made a new image file. I am not a professional graphic designer and wouldn't know where to start so that is my amateur way of doing it.
I thought this thread can be used for posting information about changes e.g new attraction openings, attraction closures, tier movements and character meet changes, in order to keep them centralised. I can then update this first post to reflect any modifications.

Attachments

• wdw fp tiers.jpg
    wdw fp tiers.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

mab7689

Original Poster
I have made a slight tweak to it. I have now added a note to point out that a third Tier 2 attraction can be used in place of something from Tier 1 as a number of people have asked me this on the FB group.

mab7689

Original Poster
Updated to reflect the closure of Disney Junior Live on Stage at Hollywood Studios
Borders also added for presentation and readability.

Disneyfreak Jen

mab7689, nice! Very helpful as I make my choices Tuesday. Going in late to work to do it... :happy:

Love it! I was going to do a half day but then just decided to take the whole darn day off when I have to choose in October. 😂 It’s Columbus Day weekend, it’s my side hustle, I’m just taking the whole darn day. Then I can obsess and adjust times and ADR’s all I want. 😁😁 Have fun making your picks!

Trackmaster

I really wish that they would expand Tier 1 for Animal Kingdom. I never stay at the hotels, so I'll never have a crack at Flight of Passage, and the River Journey and Safaris are hotly contested. I'd love it if they put the Safaris and Expedition Everest in Tier 1 to really make people organize their priorities and free those rides up (but you should never waste a FP+ on Everest... it has a single rider line).

ToTBellHop

I really wish that they would expand Tier 1 for Animal Kingdom. I never stay at the hotels, so I'll never have a crack at Flight of Passage, and the River Journey and Safaris are hotly contested. I'd love it if they put the Safaris and Expedition Everest in Tier 1 to really make people organize their priorities and free those rides up (but you should never waste a FP+ on Everest... it has a single rider line).
The fact that you never stay at the resorts is why Disney isn’t interested in appeasing you.

Trackmaster

The fact that you never stay at the resorts is why Disney isn’t interested in appeasing you.

I get it. I'm a terrible target market. I pay $320 for a M-F Select pass, and ride that all year with very minimal in-park purchases. But I'm what Malcom Gladwell will call an influencer. I'm intelligent, know a lot of people, and eat, sleep, and breath amusement parks -- and actually do have money. As I talk about parks a lot, I can influence more leverage to the brand than the average person. That's one reason that you have to appeal to the savvy guest, even if their demands are more refined and won't pay as much.

Edit: I did actually recently buy an After Hours pass -- so that was at least something that they were able to up-charge me on.

ToTBellHop

I get it. I'm a terrible target market. I pay $320 for a M-F Select pass, and ride that all year with very minimal in-park purchases. But I'm what Malcom Gladwell will call an influencer. I'm intelligent, know a lot of people, and eat, sleep, and breath amusement parks -- and actually do have money. As I talk about parks a lot, I can influence more leverage to the brand than the average person. That's one reason that you have to appeal to the savvy guest, even if their demands are more refined and won't pay as much.

Edit: I did actually recently buy an After Hours pass -- so that was at least something that they were able to up-charge me on.
You forgot “modest”.

aliceismad

Expanding Tier 1 at AK would just off the majority of guests. There are reasons Disney tiers things the way it does. I don't think any average guest would think that having to choose to FP FOP or Safari is a good thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom