Fastpass returning June 1st???

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Maybe sure knows a CM that was working as a FP coordinator? (Or whatever they were called. The CM's with the Ipads that helped people book them and trouble shoot).

I think it would make sense for it to come back June 1st as it does seem like Disney plans to increase capacity and attractions around that time.

I think it will also be interesting to see what Disney does going forward with the immediate cut in half of social distancing and phased out mask wearing that Orange County announced today.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I just can’t see it coming back as a free offering.

I don't think it will be free.
I think that's another reason Disney can easily hold off on announcing it.
I wonder if it will be something like... for free you can get one at a time same day like legacy FP but digital, buy it or get it as a part of your onsite package and you get to pick 3 in advance etc.
I definitely am prepared for it to be potentially a mix of crappy free version and better paid version instead of it coming back as it was.

Robbydj13

I wonder if it will be something like... for free you can get one at a time same day like legacy FP but digital, buy it or get it as a part of your onsite package and you get to pick 3 in advance etc.
I definitely am prepared for it to be potentially a mix of crappy free version and better paid version instead of it coming back as it was.
I hope it is legacy FP for free and FastPass+ paid. That would be a dream if you ask me. I loved the old system and wouldnt mind adding the paid option to my reservation as well to help maximize my days. The paid only works if its sold in somewhat limited numbers.

CosmicRays

I honestly hope its pay for unlimited rides because even their previous 3 etickets ride was unfulfilling.

UNCgolf

I honestly hope its pay for unlimited rides because even their previous 3 etickets ride was unfulfilling.

If they offered that, it would probably cost $250+ for a single day. They don't have the capacity to make it any cheaper than that; they have to discourage too many people from buying it or it would end up being worthless.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

agreed

If they offered that, it would probably cost $250+ for a single day. They don't have the capacity to make it any cheaper than that; they've have to discourage too many people from buying it or it would end up being worthless.

Agreed.

anytype of unlimited will be cost prohibitive.

I love maxpass...but it would be overrun the first day if they tried that.

Robbydj13

Keep in mind it would be a strict legacy fastpass, not the let me get 5 and then use them all later. I really would be you can get the next one only after you use that one or the window expires or 2 hours have past if the fastpass window was 2+ hours out.
Works for me...the old system was great, even if you have to use them in the timed windows. One fast pass every hour basically is alot better than what FastPass+ is, atleast to me. Although I am a big believer that you should have to be at the parks to get fastpasses.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Keep in mind it would be a strict legacy fastpass, not the let me get 5 and then use them all later. I really would be you can get the next one only after you use that one or the window expires or 2 hours have past if the fastpass window was 2+ hours out.

don’t even have the kiosks to do that anymore...let alone the experience in it now.

they didn’t “preserve” fastpass 1.0 if I recall? Going back wasn’t an option

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom