FastPass+ Most Certainly Not Coming Back As It Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd H

GIVE ME SOMETHING I'M SO TIRED OF NOT HAVING INFO!
Also what's up with the Christmas after hours? Thanks for no announcements about dates/pricing etc even though we are supposed to be able to buy them in August... Sorry off topic I know. I'm getting frustrated.
tenor.gif

Clover Bailey

Just a question I have: I am on the autism spectrum, and I use Disney's DAS (Disability Access Service) in the parks. I am curious if anyone here knows how any changes to, or the potential removal of, FastPass+ could potentially affect the current DAS?

ImperfectPixie

Just a question I have: I am on the autism spectrum, and I use Disney's DAS (Disability Access Service) in the parks. I am curious if anyone here knows how any changes to, or the potential removal of, FastPass+ could potentially affect the current DAS?
I don't think it will. It's a different system, it only uses the same line as FP. (I have 2 boys who are on the spectrum.)

UNCgolf

I don't know anything, so definitely take this with a grain of salt, but I don't see why it would affect DAS. They're still going to have a separate queue for paid FP (at least they almost certainly will) and I imagine DAS would just use that.

G00fyDad

Well crud! It looks like I was wrong. Unless they announce it late tonight for some odd reason then I called this one wrong! 😭

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
From Paris:

Count me out. Already spent money on a third party DVC, which was the best long term value for our family, and will shell out for tickets and food each visit. But for those Euros, if they do the same thing here for roughly the same prices on those rides.... I will continue to get to the parks early and go back to the DVC for afternoon pool time and beverages;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom