FastPass+ Most Certainly Not Coming Back As It Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickys

Premium Member
I wonder if they'll try to do different packages and options to try and diversify the FP distribution and appeal to more people, kind of in-line with their tour options. For example in MK, one "package" would be FPs for the fantasyland classics (peter pan, small world, dumbo), one would be for the thrills/mountains (splash, space, BTMR, and 7D), one for tomorrowland (space, buzz, MILF), one for adventureland (pirates, jungle book, Aladdin), then a more expensive package one would be a you-choose 3 or 4 or whatever, then up the ladder is 1 FP for every ride (like Universal does), and the top would be ulimited FP for every ride.
That’s what the “bundles” are that you get at Shanghai and DLP. The actual groupings will be interesting though. Will they include a “dud” FP in each to kind of mimic the current tier system at Epcot, DHS and AK?

Unlimited seems to be off the table, according to our insiders. As someone pointed out, not even Club 33 got unlimited FPs.

DisneyDreamer08

I find it hard to believe FP would just suddenly show up June 5th. I feel like they would give at least a 60 day heads up. Who knows though at this point 🤷‍♀️

ColeTrain04

I find it hard to believe FP would just suddenly show up June 5th. I feel like they would give at least a 60 day heads up. Who knows though at this point 🤷‍♀️
My guess would be they get rid of advanced booking and make them day of reservations only. That’s just my gut feeling but you’re right.....who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom