Fast Pass tips

kybred72

Last time i was at WDW was 2000. I don't remember a whole lot about Fast Pass. How many are you allowed per day? Per ride? Does each ride only have certain number of tickets allotted per day? :shrug:

Can you offer any tips on getting the most benefit from Fast Pass? For example, when we first get to the park in the a.m., is the First Thing I wanna do is get a Fast Pass?

Thanks for your help :wave:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I see that some believe FP is useless on shows, and because I have never used Fastpass for a show in WDW, what are its advantages (or disadvantages for that matter)? Does it guarantee seating in a particular section? Do you get to come at a later time (closer to the start of the show) and do not have to wait with everyone else? Or do you have to arrive earlier and are admitted before everyone else? Please explain, thanks.

I disagree. In shows like Lights, Camera, Indy and Little Mermaid, FP gets in first and has first pick of seating. If you enjoy sitting up front and possibly want a chance at being picked to be in a show, you would probably need to be in that group. General admission is started only after all FP have been admitted.

Upvote 0

jessfriends

Last summer we got fast passes for living with the land since there was a long wait. When they printed out we also received a surprise fastpass for HISTA. Do not expect this all the time. I thought it was so cool even though it wasn't for an e-ticket attraction. Also we received a ticket for a % off a tour. I believe it was behind the seeds. This could have been in 2004. I have no idea if any of this is still around but I thought I would mention it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom