Fast pass not working?

Shaunyp

Original Poster
I have a Disney holiday booked for next year. I know you can't book fastpasses until the 60 day window but I was trying to look at the current availability just to give me an idea. You can do this with dining reservations even before the 180 day period so I assumed it would be the same with fastpasses. However, when I click fastpass it says I need to link my tickets? I booked my park tickets with my hotel reservation which I have linked. I can see my tickets in the app. Is it just because it is before the 60 day window? Or is there something else I need to do to link my park tickets?

JaxFLBear

Since you purchased a package (room & tickets), you will not be able to make your FP+ selections until 60 days from your check in date.

Separately purchased park admission would allow you to make FP+ selections for dates within the upcoming 30 days. With a qualifying on-site room reservation, separately purchased admission is also eligible for the 60 day prior to check in FP+ booking window.

Last edited:

Kamikaze

Even if you could see, reservations in 60 days won't give you any idea how things will be in a year. Plenty of people have cancelled trips in the near term and we don't know what Disney's policies will be going forward.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom