Fast pass not working?

Shaunyp

Original Poster
I have a Disney holiday booked for next year. I know you can't book fastpasses until the 60 day window but I was trying to look at the current availability just to give me an idea. You can do this with dining reservations even before the 180 day period so I assumed it would be the same with fastpasses. However, when I click fastpass it says I need to link my tickets? I booked my park tickets with my hotel reservation which I have linked. I can see my tickets in the app. Is it just because it is before the 60 day window? Or is there something else I need to do to link my park tickets?

JaxFLBear

Advertisement
Since you purchased a package (room & tickets), you will not be able to make your FP+ selections until 60 days from your check in date.

Separately purchased park admission would allow you to make FP+ selections for dates within the upcoming 30 days. With a qualifying on-site room reservation, separately purchased admission is also eligible for the 60 day prior to check in FP+ booking window.

Last edited:

Shaunyp

Original Poster
So once it gets to the 60 days, my tickets will show up as linked and I can make fastpass reservations?

Kamikaze

Even if you could see, reservations in 60 days won't give you any idea how things will be in a year. Plenty of people have cancelled trips in the near term and we don't know what Disney's policies will be going forward.

Top Bottom