Fast Pass availability June 8th -15th

gmajew

Premium Member
Original Poster
Booking my fast passes for June 8th - 15th and have noticed that the availability during this week is horrible already. Anyone k ow what is going on?

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
My guess is that it is the first week a lot of kids are out of school so just a bump in attendance from that?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Booked June 1-10 and didn't have any trouble for a party of 8. Got Flight of Passage, Mine Train, etc. The only thing unavailable was Toy Story Mania, which I understand to be completely unavailable for anyone right now.

38053WDW

Booked June 1-10 and didn't have any trouble for a party of 8. Got Flight of Passage, Mine Train, etc. The only thing unavailable was Toy Story Mania, which I understand to be completely unavailable for anyone right now.
Tried everyday (June 3-9) to plan my day around FOP FP.. Not available any day .. you were lucky ! Guess it's rope drop for my party of 6! They open at 9.. should we get there at 8am?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Tried everyday (June 3-9) to plan my day around FOP FP.. Not available any day .. you were lucky ! Guess it's rope drop for my party of 6! They open at 9.. should we get there at 8am?
Yes. FOP has a large queue-within-a-queue that gets backed up even with FastPass, so rope drop (or a FastPass early in the day) is your best bet anyways.

I suspect your problem is that you're checking in on a Sunday. Sunday check-ins are at a FastPass disadvantage because you get all of the Saturday check-ins for that same week who can book a day earlier than you.

correcaminos

We are June 1-9 and had similar. No issues getting FOP if we had wanted it even a few days in. TSM obviously wasn't available but we didn't expect it and are skipping DHS because of how few things are open there right now.

WDWFan2018

Keep trying for FOP fast passes. They add more as the date approaches. I was unable to get them and about 2 weeks before my trip, they added a bunch more. I had my pick of several different times throughout the day. Just make sure you're changing a FP from the same tier (Na'vi River) or you won't see FOP availability. If you don't have anything chosen in that tier then it's not an issue.

38053WDW

Keep trying for FOP fast passes. They add more as the date approaches. I was unable to get them and about 2 weeks before my trip, they added a bunch more. I had my pick of several different times throughout the day. Just make sure you're changing a FP from the same tier (Na'vi River) or you won't see FOP availability. If you don't have anything chosen in that tier then it's not an issue.

Not to change subjects but what about parking? Say I want to do rope drop, what times can you start parking in the lots? Can't seem to locate this info..

Rumrunner

Booking my fast passes for June 8th - 15th and have noticed that the availability during this week is horrible already. Anyone k ow what is going on?
I just booked on April 11th for our June trip. Everything was available. I was pleasantly surprised. Did it at 7 in the AM EST. Wish all of you luck.

arliss289418

Our trip is from 6-11th in June got all the big ones , but its a hard prospect to get them on the right days. When will TSMM be back for fastpasses.

disneygeek90

I entered the park at 8:30 yesterday and got in line at FoP at 8:45am yesterday (also the 20th anniversary). The queue was almost to the Lion King theater. Once we got to the actual "entrance" the posted wait was 105 mins (doubt it). I was getting sorted into my room by 9:30am, off the ride by 9:45.

I'm sure everyone here might already be aware of the EMH change but if not, I noticed there was some mention of rope dropping FoP on a non-EMH day in early June because there were no fast passes available. Now that EMH will be everyday at Animal Kingdom it looks like rope dropping that will be near impossible unless you're staying on-site (just as a heads up for those who haven't seen his news elsewhere).

Dsjewell

I finally got two FP for FOP last week for June 14. First at 5 then a week later I was able to get a 3:45 instead. I notice both time there was availability on the app was around 11am on Saturday.

Yensid23

I'm sure everyone here might already be aware of the EMH change but if not, I noticed there was some mention of rope dropping FoP on a non-EMH day in early June because there were no fast passes available. Now that EMH will be everyday at Animal Kingdom it looks like rope dropping that will be near impossible unless you're staying on-site (just as a heads up for those who haven't seen his news elsewhere).
Is it really that impossible to do a rope drop for Pandora if there’s an EMH? Sheesh that sucks

Disney Dad 3000

Is it really that impossible to do a rope drop for Pandora if there’s an EMH? Sheesh that sucks

You still can, just have to be a resort guest and obviously rope drop an hour earlier.

Had same issue with 14th and 15th. Going down 14-24 and had reservations for breakfast at ak on 15th. Booked FP 60 days out, and there were no FOP at 7am on that day. Was able to get it few days later though.

nickys

Premium Member
There are reports of TSMM fastpasses being available for early June dates, before the closure.

In case anyone is interested. Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom