Farewell Who Wants to be a Millionaire

Siege898

Original Poster
Today, as talked about for a while, will have the last show of Who Wants to be a Millionaire Play It. I enjoyed the show and did make it into the hot seat once, but here I'm just saying BYE!

Rogue71371

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last year I made it to the 1,000,000 point question and missed it. I was looking for redemption this year! Oh well, at least I still have my Shirt, hat, lanyard, and 10 pins. Would it be too geeky to wear it all at the same time in Disney? HaHa.

NUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The show was definately one of my favorite things to do because it was so much fun getting into the hotseat and even just playing along with the game from the audience. I am definately going to miss WWTBAM!!

darthjohnny

I liked the attraction. But I really liked the attraction when they did the Star Wars Weekends version in the mornings. One time I got every answer right, but I didn't make it up to the hot seat. When they revealed who was in first place, after the girl in the hot seat won, they revealed the results, and I was number one, but the show was over!!!! :( :( :( I couldn't believe it! :(

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
(breaks out in song):

There's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple too
And up in the nursery an absurd little bird
Is popping out to say "cuckoo"

Cuckoo, cuckoo

Regretfully they tell us Cuckoo, cuckoo
But firmly they compel us Cuckoo, cuckoo
To say goodbye . . .

Cuckoo!

. . . to you

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu

So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye -- Goodbye!
I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie
I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly

The sun has gone to bed and so must I

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Goodbye!
:wave:

browniebee

This past July was the first time I ever visted Who Wants to be a Millionaire. In past visits we never went because we thought it would be lame and boring. My family and I were totally wrong. We had so much fun the first time we ended up going again later in the week. The first game we played, this was one of the questions: Who sang the lyrics: I wish I could give the world to you but my love is all I have to give? I, being a hardcore Backstreet Boys fan, got so excited and that pretty much made me love the attraction. Anyways, we visited it again on our last day and I was number 5 on the fastest finger: Put these presidents in order from most to least recent: Lincoln, Taft, Tyler, and someone else. Then after the first round I was number 6 on the high scores. It really was a fun attraction which I don't think they should be closing. Both times I went there were full crowds and long lines for it.

crazydaveh

Well...

It was fun, sad to see it go, especially because it had AIR CONDITIONING!

It was the best place to cool down.

This also means no more "Meredith Millionaire" tapings in January!

figment1985

WHAT ??? IT'S LEAVING? That was one of my fav new attractions!!! My bf was the next one to be in the hot seat when the time was up I was so mad!

Ahhhh I wanted to do it so bad in September, I guessed we just missed it.
:( :( :( :(

Epcot82Guy

I sadly never got to see it. We went three separate times, didn't make it into the final show twice, and they had a technicaly issue the other. Oh well. From what I have seen, it had a great run, but it is prime space for something new.

Tigger1988

How this is closing and Sounds Dangerous is still open is beyond me. Millionaire had such big crowds, even 2 weeks ago the theater was filled to the max capacity

TTATraveler

How this is closing and Sounds Dangerous is still open is beyond me. Millionaire had such big crowds, even 2 weeks ago the theater was filled to the max capacity

I agree with you there. Millionaire had a good run but it is time for something new. Sounds Dangerous is well past its closing and should have been closed a few years ago. I hope that something will eventually be in the works for both Sounds Dangerous and the former Superstar Television theater.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom