Fantasyland expansion construction walls decorated with large scale 'coming soon' art

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
That's not bad at all. A good idea to let people know what all of the dust and noise is about over the next 2-3 years.....

Thanks for the update, Steve. :wave:

Atomicmickey

Yowza, those are cool! I imagine that even if these walls come down or are moved, these large scale presentations will be up somewhere.

I'd bet that 99 percent of the people there had no idea at all what was going on so this will be a great early teaser to get word out beyond the fan community!

It's going to be fun to watch this go up over the next few years.

WDW-Crazy

Exactly what I wanted to see! If these are expected to be up by September, I'll be sure to have plenty of pics of them!

fireworkz

The wall signs are having a huge effect - when I visited MK on Tuesday and Wednesday I overheard very little from guests and cast on what was going to happen behind the walls. While waiting at Dumbo I actually heard one older guest who I guess hadn't been in a while remark "I guess they are finally tearing out that submarine ride".

Since the new signage has gone up there is a new feeling of excitement in the park as guests find out what the walls are there for. Even cast members are going out of there way now to talk about it, had one tonight who decided to play a few games over the PA while we waited for Philharmagic. She mentioned the Beauty and the Beast restaurant and the Little Mermaid ride to huge cheers from the crowd.

Neverland

So much nicer than the usual walls! :) I can picture people wanting to get their photos taken in front of Beast's and Eric's castles. If you angled it right, it would look like a photo in front of a mural that's not part of a construction wall at all.

Mikester71

The wall signs are having a huge effect - when I visited MK on Tuesday and Wednesday I overheard very little from guests and cast on what was going to happen behind the walls. While waiting at Dumbo I actually heard one older guest who I guess hadn't been in a while remark "I guess they are finally tearing out that submarine ride".

Since the new signage has gone up there is a new feeling of excitement in the park as guests find out what the walls are there for. Even cast members are going out of there way now to talk about it, had one tonight who decided to play a few games over the PA while we waited for Philharmagic. She mentioned the Beauty and the Beast restaurant and the Little Mermaid ride to huge cheers from the crowd.

Good to hear that it has people talking about it! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom