Fantasyland expansion construction walls decorated with large scale 'coming soon' art

maraccah

Fantasyland May 2010

Hi,

I'm going to Disneyworld on the 20 of May.
As far as I knew the wall in Fantasyland was supposed to be remoed on the 8th of May.
But I'm learning from the forum that the wall is still there?

I would like to bring my 1 year son to play at Pooh Play Area but I will not allow to do it?

Thanks for the answer.

Marco

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Hi,

I'm going to Disneyworld on the 20 of May.
As far as I knew the wall in Fantasyland was supposed to be remoed on the 8th of May.
But I'm learning from the forum that the wall is still there?

I would like to bring my 1 year son to play at Pooh Play Area but I will not allow to do it?

Thanks for the answer.

Marco

The constructions walls up in FL are for the most part, permanent, until the expansion is completed (at least the first stage).

Unfortunately, Pooh's Playground has been walled off and is no more. But ToonTown is still open, as are all of the other rides in FL....:wave:

MAF

I thought the construction would be moving along faster than this. I was excited when they announed the expansion, but it seems like they haven't even started. I'm so impatient...

Studios Fan

^ I wish it was sooner as well but it does take time to put in infrastructure and move around backstage items. Hopefully later this year we will start to see vertical movement.

zweltar

These walls are really cool! Makes the walls much more appealing than the standard construction wall and makes it feel less like an inconvenience and more like decoration.

These walls are really cool! Makes the walls much more appealing than the standard construction wall and makes it feel less like an inconvenience and more like decoration.

They are okay but I would had rather scene a fully themed wall seeing they will be here for 2 years.

Maybe something like the side of this building.

JA%2024.JPG

Neverland

As of today, the murals are gone, though I was told they want to move the construction walls back (they have moved back the ones at the former Ariel's Grotto pavilion after removing the pavilion structure) and the murals will be replaced once the walls are moved.

ABigBrassBand

I like the approach for these walls; straightforward and to-the-point as to what is happening, as opposed to past walls just showing pictures of the characters. I'm also loving the concept art, but thats no different from last September :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom