Fantasyland Expansion: Beauty and the Beast or Frozen or Something Else?

Which Fantasyland expansion would you pick- Beauty and the Beast or Frozen?

• Total voters

mickEblu

Villain Mountain, E-Ticket Peter Pan, Zootopia Police Chase, Improved 7 Dwarfs Mine Ride (starting where FL Theater is) weaving in and out of Storybook Land with Casey Jr. and the canal boats.

And a good B&tB ride that contains some mild scares and focuses on the adventure.

Tangled can be a restroom again.

What I don’t want is another lame Mermaid-style attraction that merely recreates musical numbers instead of providing a genuine adventure. We need more FL rides with signs warning, “Beware: _ _ _ might frighten small children.” YEAH! :D

Agree with everything except Zootopia. I liked the movie but I don’t think it fits in Fantasyland.

D.Silentu

With respect to the original poster and those who have contributed ideas here, I wish people would keep to debating the merits of Beauty and the Beast and Frozen. Many have their own ideas, but I believe this thread is for discussing those two and that the "other" vote is for the purposes of abstaining. If I'm incorrect, I beg your pardon.

Rich T

With respect to the original poster and those who have contributed ideas here, I wish people would keep to debating the merits of Beauty and the Beast and Frozen. Many have their own ideas, but I believe this thread is for discussing those two and that the "other" vote is for the purposes of abstaining. If I'm incorrect, I beg your pardon.
...But “elaborate” is my middle name! :D

I don't really care if a specific IP is used for the area. But, I would like to see an amazing attraction. Honestly, I recently saw the Crystal Grotto boat ride at Shanghai Disney and thought that would be an interesting way to use the old motor boat area, especially if they could plus it up a little. Theming wise, I think I sort of expect it to be Frozen, but I would really love to see more of a Tangled style architecture just because it's a little brighter.

TROR

I don't really care if a specific IP is used for the area. But, I would like to see an amazing attraction. Honestly, I recently saw the Crystal Grotto boat ride at Shanghai Disney and thought that would be an interesting way to use the old motor boat area, especially if they could plus it up a little. Theming wise, I think I sort of expect it to be Frozen, but I would really love to see more of a Tangled style architecture just because it's a little brighter.
Tangled's architecture was directly inspired by Disneyland's Fantasyland so it really is the most natural fit.

JD2000

Disney announces the Frozen coaster (under construction at Hong Kong Disneyland) is to be cloned and set to replace both the Casey Jr. Circus Train and Storybook Land Canal Boats. Are you okay with this?

I would be. For multiple reasons. And it would probably mean Snow White's Scary Adventures stays and does not get replaced by the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train coaster in the same location as the Casey and Storybook rides.

britain

Disney announces the Frozen coaster (under construction at Hong Kong Disneyland) is to be cloned and set to replace both the Casey Jr. Circus Train and Storybook Land Canal Boats. Are you okay with this?

I would be. For multiple reasons. And it would probably mean Snow White's Scary Adventures stays and does not get replaced by the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train coaster in the same location as the Casey and Storybook rides.

Well, can we hope that the new Dumbo movie would justify a new Casey Junior coaster instead?

mickEblu

👎🏼

JD2000

Well, can we hope that the new Dumbo movie would justify a new Casey Junior coaster instead?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom