Fantasyland/Disney World/Big Thunder Mountain Aerials 1/22/2012

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
At this point I don't think much has happened over at Jaws, but it's possible that within a month some substantial changes have been made.

estam

Is it just me or does it seems that there is a minimal activity near BATB and the foundation of the mine train.
The water ways are getting more clear to see but you allmost see no persons at work there.
Looking at the station and Dumbo side there are a whole lot of people at work.
But looking at the work still at hand then they have still a lot to do.
There is still a lot off ground work to do and the water play area will take some time to(to cold to play with water anyway:))
Stairs and ramp at the station will take at least two weeks.
They will have to stap it up more to get it open before the end of Februari.
Looking at barnstormer there is still a lot off to do there to.

Well we have to see if we can get some new aerials in about two weeks, they will maybe supprice us how fast they can pull this off.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Thanks for your time and for posting these pics. Like others have said, it keeps me going till I can get back!

Skipper Dan

Thanks Scuttle! Always enjoy the overhead shots! I had no idea you actually took 'em yourself. Awesome.

I liked comparing the size of the actual train tracks, to that of the track for the Big Thunder trains. When you're there, you try to convince yourself, and your mind tells you that they are actually normal sized, but nope. :lol:

Thanks again! :wave:

mvieguy

does anyone know what the building is between gastons tavern and bon jour gifts. is that the kitchen for Gastons, or is that a completely diffrent shop. it used to be an empt space. i was wondering what was going there to block the access road.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
does anyone know what the building is between gastons tavern and bon jour gifts. is that the kitchen for Gastons, or is that a completely diffrent shop. it used to be an empt space. i was wondering what was going there to block the access road.

Restrooms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom