Fantasyland Breaking News, Straight From the Sources Themselves!

Disneyson 1

Original Poster
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

Dwarfs Invade Fantasyland Forest! or Thrills for Fantasyland! or You Got Dwarf In My Forest! or You Got Forest In My Dwarf!

Yes, the rumors have been confirmed with other rumors, the facts check out, and (though there hasn't been an official "announcement" yet...) it has all but been confirmed that the mine train of the 7 Dwarfs will appear in place of the Cinderella and Aurora meet 'n' greets. Rumors run rampant on whether or not classic ride "Snow White's Scary Adventures" will dissapear in favor of the new mine train ride rumored to be built in the general area of where the Pooh play area resided.

Cinderella had this to say:
"Well, if this rumor comes to pass, I know I won't be very upset. Though it was Prince Charming's idea to unify our families by moving my Stepmother (and Stepsister)'s chateau closer to our castle, I'm sure that my Stepmother would not have been to pleased with the arrangement. She tried to lock me into the attic of that chateau once, you know! Either way, we still have our castle and as long as I have that I'll be content. Doc (of the 7 Dwarves) has tried to mine into the grounds of Fantasyland for so long now, too, so I'd be more than happy to make his wish come true."

One of our intrepid reporters found Aurora, the sleeping beauty... well... sleeping, as usual (and looking a little green as well), in her private tower in Disneyland, California. Thankfully, Prince Philip was nearby and assured us that she was just taking a nap in between the parade and her planned appearance in Fantasyland later in the day. He had something to say, too:

"While I do prefer the weather here, Aurora HAS wanted to have some sort of home in East East Fantasyland, too. Why? Well, her and Cinderella often have tea at the strike of 12 noon, just before having their facials done in the Bibbity Boppity Boutique... Aurora swears that Cinderella's Fairy Godmother is an expert at magical touch-ups, though I've even convinced Flora, Fauna, and Merriwether to set up shot here in her OWN castle... Oh, is it already 5:00? If you'll excuse me I need to wake Aurora, it'll only take a moment..."

At this point, Philip went over to kiss Aurora and the color suddenly rushed back to her face. Before having to endure more beauty tips from the royal couple, our reporter rushed out of the tower as quickly as possible.

Dopey was wandering by the Storybookland Canal Boats, but while he made several emphatic gestures, the lack of ability to talk made this report a short one.

Snow White could not be found for comment.

So, in a roundabout way, nothing much has been confirmed but the fact that these beauties of Fantasyland don't much care for the movement of Snow White, so long as they have their own place in the Wonderful World of Disney...

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

Disneyson 1

Original Poster
Thank you EpcotPluto!

Speaking of Alice, MORE BREAKING NEWS!

We have sent about 11 reporters into the fields of Wonderland trying to find out what the deal was with all of her latest movies, ride closures, rumors, and the like. Unfourtunately, Wonderland was blocked by a bunch of tarps and poles, which made it quite difficult for our correspondents to actually FIND Alice. Just today, though, as if in answer to your question, we've managed to break through the railings (they were temporary) and find Alice wandering n the Garden of Live Flowers. Here is the interview:
WDWmagic: Alice! Alice!

Alice: You can learn a lot of things from the flowers, especially in the month of-

WDW: ALICE!

Alice: Goodness! Whoever may be calling my name?

WDW: Reporter from WDWmagic, here to ask you some simple questions...

Alice: How curious. I've never heard of the land of "WDWmagic", but I could assume that WDW means here, and magic means just what it sounds like... are you from around here?

WDW: No, ma'am, we're on the internet.

Alice: I'm not quite sure I follow...

WDW: Oh, it doesn't matter. We've just got a few questions we'd like to ask you.

Alice: Well, I've got all the time in the world! Please begin.

WDW: Alright, well, first question (we'll start with the easy ones): How do you feel about your portrayal in the new motion picture directed by Tim Burton?

Alice: It's funny, actually, as Hatter has seen the movie and I haven't yet, and he said it was actually horrible! Now, I'm not quite sure of that just yet, but I've seen guests wearing t-shirts of someone that appears to be me, but much much paler. It's quite odd, you know. I was never that pale in real life.

WDW: OSHA just forced Disney to add railings to your ride. How do you react?

Alice: Well, I have no clue who "OSHA" is, but yes, that's correct. A lot of railings have seemed to enter Wonderland recently. I assume they're here for safety, but they're just so... so...

WDW: Ugly?

Alice: That's exacitacily... exacitacitac... exacatily right.

WDW: So you think they're ugly? And you want them to be removed, I'm sure?

Alice: If they make Wonderland a safer place, than I wouldn't mind. But perhaps they can come up with a prettier alternative.

WDW: Good thinking. Now for the question on everyone's mind... what are your feelings on the Fantasyland expansion?

Alice: Well, just the other day I got a short letter in my mailbox reading "Would you be interested in contributing a ride to East East Fantasyland's expansion?", and then there was some legal text that was quite boring. I, of course, said yes, I'd love to spend more time in East East Fantasyland.

WDW: So you think you're getting a new ride in East East Fantasyland?

Alice: The letter wasn't quite clear on whether or not I would actually get this new attraction, and I've heard rumors that Snow White would like to move out of that wretched little space under the castle, at least in one side of Fantasyland. I would gladly give up my space so Snow White could use it. And I've still got the teacups that I share with Hatter and Hare, so I'm quite fine with whatever turns out.

WDW: So... basically you have no clue?

Alice: Exacticly.

Though Alice had to run to a parade or a Fantasmic or something, she does give us a stunning new tip: There IS a possibility that Alice will be moving into the Fantasyland Expansion. I just can't wait to see how the drama unfolds.

I wonder how Tinkerbell's feeling now that her planned land is dead in the water...?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom