Fantasy Land Expansion Pictures(Up to 3cranes on site now)

beyondyou

Original Poster
Like i said in the title. There is one giant red crane near the future Little Mermaid ride and two smaller ones by the Beast area. Also, the line for Dumbo today(20th of September) was crazy long so there was no way i was waiting in line for it when i had only 4hrs total at MK haha.
Pictures:
058a.jpg

068a.jpg

069a.jpg

Work appears to be moving along super well now. Cant wait to go back in January when i'll be working to update more often!

BriEcho3194

WOW! They are really getting things done! YAY! and now 3 cranes! HAHAH Let's hope it builds up in a few more months and we see some new activity! other than a big pile of dirt! HAHAHA JKS But it looks like from pics I've seen that BatB is going and they may start on the vertical construction. LM not so sure about it yet....

It could be the fact that a giant moutian is in our way but oh well! HAHAHA

mp2bill

Like i said in the title. There is one giant red crane near the future Little Mermaid ride and two smaller ones by the Beast area. Also, the line for Dumbo today(20th of September) was crazy long so there was no way i was waiting in line for it when i had only 4hrs total at MK haha.

Work appears to be moving along super well now. Cant wait to go back in January when i'll be working to update more often!

You should have sacrificed for the cause! :animwink:

IWant2GoNow

Seeing the concept mural of Beast's Castle makes me pray that there is that much greenery when opening day comes about. That foresty look would be an amazing site to behold in person if it looks anything remotely close to the artwork.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom