fantasmic

SpenceMan01

tigger248 said:
My favorite seats are in Mickey section, front row. You do get misted in the front rows, so if it's cool, you may want to consider sitting farther back.

Nah... the water is worth the view. If it bothers you that much, just put on some Disney ponchos. When everyone around you looks at you like you're nuts, just wait til the show starts, they'll be jealous! :lol:

EDIT: Go to http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...GMCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage&date=32005 to check out showtimes for March (click on each day to get the Fantasmic schedule). There are some nights with 1 show, and some nights with 2. It should help you schedule your visit.

Legacy

TAC said:
My only minor complaint is that I think there should be another exit, especially if guests just want to leave, rather than having 10,000 people mull through one exit. I've never seen it, but my guess is that there are provisions for emergencies? Other exits which would go backstage?

Have fun, and definitely enjoy the show! :wave:
They have a second exit that runs throught the backstage area by the entrance plaza. When the crowds are too big they send people through there. That's how I got out of there on New Year's Eve.

(Bad Show)

Legacy

Tip... pick the left side of the audience. Then, when the Character Boat comes around watch it as ends its run and goes behind the mountain. Pay attention to Ariel for one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen in a Disney Park.

(Whoever noticed that... thanks. I'll never be able to watch the first firework launch ever again...)

:lol:

Captain Hank

Legacy said:
Tip... pick the left side of the audience. Then, when the Character Boat comes around watch it as ends its run and goes behind the mountain. Pay attention to Ariel for one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen in a Disney Park.

(Whoever noticed that... thanks. I'll never be able to watch the first firework launch ever again...)

:lol:
I know exactly what you're talking about--and I'm definately looking for it next time.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Don`t be cruel - I`m sure she is just cold and grateful for her fellow performers trying to warm her up :lol:

stuarthulluk

Original Poster
we are now planning to go on the 15th march, since there is 2 shows on that day, one at 7,30 and 9.00, if we go the 9.00 one, what is the time that we should arrive

stuarthulluk

Original Poster
we decided against that because in the forum they told us to get a late show and there will b less people, so were gonna get there at bout 8.30 for the 9.oo show

tigger248

stuarthulluk said:
we decided against that because in the forum they told us to get a late show and there will b less people, so were gonna get there at bout 8.30 for the 9.oo show

That's what I'd do, based on my previous experience. For the second show, you usually do not need an hour, a half hour is usually enough. The first show is when it's important to arrive an hour early. It's the same with anything that has 2 showings. You can also get better parade viewing with less wait when there are two parades (like when spectro runs twice).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom