Fantasmic video...anywhere?

Disney4Eva

Original Poster
I've been on a lot of sites w/ WDW videos, but I've never seen any videos of Fantasmic. Anyone seen any? Could ya gimme a link? Please? Much thanx in advance.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Disney4Eva said:
Nope. I'm just a WDWMagic guest. I don't have a pass.

Why not get a pass, its only $3.50 for a month. :) and the support of Pass holders keeps the whole of WDWMAGIC and the forums running.

dolbyman

or #disney-central .. in several versions (DL//WDW) with multi angle view :wave:

(but best is .. pay for you pass download WDWmagic's version AND the #Disney-Central versions :) )

Disney4Eva

Original Poster
wdwmagic said:
Why not get a pass, its only $3.50 for a month. :) and the support of Pass holders keeps the whole of WDWMAGIC and the forums running.

My parents already hate me talking to forum strangers. Why on earth would they pay for it? Trust me, they love WDW, but they're not gonna pay for this site. I'm too young to pay for it myself.

Disney4Eva

Original Poster
dolbyman said:
or #disney-central .. in several versions (DL//WDW) with multi angle view :wave:

(but best is .. pay for you pass download WDWmagic's version AND the #Disney-Central versions :) )

Where in Disney-central? It's just one big forum! Kinda hard to search the whole thing, know what I mean? Ah, whatever. Thanx 4 the tip anyways!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Disney4Eva said:
My parents already hate me talking to forum strangers. Why on earth would they pay for it? Trust me, they love WDW, but they're not gonna pay for this site. I'm too young to pay for it myself.

You get nothing for nothing kid.

TheOneVader

Disney4Eva said:
Oh! Ok. LOL I went to disneycentral.com. THAT'S a forum. Wow, I feel stupid now. Much thanx for teh info!

Youre almost 17 and your parents are nervous abotu you talking on the internet? :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom