Fantasmic Reopening Watch

jrhwdw

I think between Halloween and Thanksgiving would be my thoughts…

The proper timing would be mid August when MK starts to close at 6 pm 4x per week but that’s not looking good.
Yeah......I'm glad the Parties are back but IDK why the Parties can't go into the AH Timeslot????? That way Day guests don't have to sacrifice Sunset or Enchantment!

jrhwdw

pdude81

Will be if everything goes to plan.
The A Team 80S GIF

mattpeto

Will be if everything goes to plan.
They really took that "Returning in 2022" to the max.

All kidding aside, I'm excited about the upgraded tech. It does sound like they wanted this show to debut sooner, but ran into technical issues. Good to hear it's got some momentum again.

Hopefully we hear that the casts are starting rehearsals - I'm guessing that would be the next milestone.

DisneyfanMA

Once this show is announced to open, what is a good time to queue up to watch it in a seat? I am likely NOT going to get a dinner combo package because of the uncertainty around re-open and other changes to my plans, plus we don't even know if they'll be offered again. So If I just want to attend this on a whim with the family. Is 1 hour too long to queue up ahead of time?

Visit is 2nd week November and I'm optimistic it will be open by then.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Once this show is announced to open, what is a good time to queue up to watch it in a seat? I am likely NOT going to get a dinner combo package because of the uncertainty around re-open and other changes to my plans, plus we don't even know if they'll be offered again. So If I just want to attend this on a whim with the family. Is 1 hour too long to queue up ahead of time?

Visit is 2nd week November and I'm optimistic it will be open by then.
It’s been so long since my family and I lined up for Fantasmic, but the last time we did I’m pretty sure we got in line about 7pm for a 9pm show (yes we were THAT crazy back then 😂. I believe the actual amphitheater itself opens for seating 90 minutes prior to show time; for the initial show of course.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom