Fantasmic Reopening Watch

ToTBellHop

But Mary Poppins at UK sort of, kind of has a pulse...
1646859699821.jpeg

ChristianG

There appears to be some new hardware installed in the spaces between each pyro barge, they look like white specks and they weren't there at the top of this refurbishment. I wonder what they could be.

jrhwdw

February looking more likely by each day passing..

;)
Not again!!!!!!!! We all know how February 2021 turned out!!! What will be open first, TRON or F!???

Not trying to start a dead conversation but at what point will DHS need a filler? Either PTN or a real fireworks show? (even if only low pyro can be used)

ToTBellHop

I've been getting insanely suspicious of this lately. We have blown past two timeframes that were considered for a reopening announcement, and we aren't far off from a proposed reopening date. Progress was moving really quickly and then it just stalled. Makes me wonder if they ran into some kind of issue.
I’m curious, too. Hopefully it’s nothing, but they’ve gone pretty quiet on this. Glad we are getting updates since I don’t see them going through this haste again for a long time.

The park needs a nighttime show. If necessary, they should consider bringing back SWAGS for the summer.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I've been getting insanely suspicious of this lately. We have blown past two timeframes that were considered for a reopening announcement, and we aren't far off from a proposed reopening date. Progress was moving really quickly and then it just stalled. Makes me wonder if they ran into some kind of issue.
In the "We Don't Talk About Bruno" show-stopper, they're having trouble syncing Donald's part of the counter melody because no one is sure what he's saying.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
July as far as I know. But seems to be an ever-changing situation.

mattpeto

I’m curious, too. Hopefully it’s nothing, but they’ve gone pretty quiet on this. Glad we are getting updates since I don’t see them going through this haste again for a long time.

The park needs a nighttime show. If necessary, they should consider bringing back SWAGS for the summer.
SWAGS wasn't declared dead by Disney, but nobody expects this to ever to return it feels like. It's still listed as temporarily unavailable entertainment, along with Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!. I sort of expect JBJB during the holidays and maybe SWAGS will return after (feels far fetched). They haven't updated this page in a while though.

Earlier this year, JBJB! webpage was finally updated to remove "returning in 2021" or whatever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom