Fantasmic Reopening Watch

TTA94

I've heard closer to next year, if not next year, due to issues it's had with various items? Certainly in the latter part of this year or early next year.

That would give them the opportunity to announce/discuss it at D23, plus a entertainment offering they could promote for 2023 if they choose to wait, maybe deliberately.

jrhwdw

IDK.......All Disney's giving out is Later 2022. Hopefully DHS is working out the problems and this Upgrade turns out to be a Good Idea???????

Granted DL has had F! delays as well.....this just seems longer to me.

jrhwdw

They’ll want it for Christmas 2023 at a minimum. Unless the Steamboat Willy boat literally sinks.
There's always the Stage Finale.........

I would like to think Christmas "2022" would be the last date they shoot for at this point.........Unless DHS can't fix the upgrades..........then we're all in trouble!!!

ChristianG

Speaking of that, I hope they bring back the original choreography where they spin 360° on the steamboat, rather then just twirl their ribbons. Hasn't been seen since the Dopey-Goofy incident.
I think the fact that they are so much more compact on Steamboat Willie compared to Mark Twain also affects the choreography. Also the wind. I would bet that the steamboat choreo is at the bottom of their list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom