Fantasmic Reopening Watch

mattpeto

It better be up by October
“Just in time for the holidays, returning after Thanksgiving, are two nighttime spectaculars making it’s triumph return at Hollywood Studios. First we welcome back our seasonal blast, Jingle Bell Jingle BAM! And just before Christmas arrives, a fan-favorite returns with an icy-return as we celebrate Fantasmic!”

jrhwdw

Would be nice if someone knew how far along F! Actually is other than just throwing out dates like Christmas 2022 or Feb of what year????????????????

Doug Means

My family has decided that when were are at WDW in the last week of June, If it is not running yet, we are going to break into the theater and sit in the bleachers until they play some music or something. Heck, we will stop by and watch rehearsals! We just love the show.

mattpeto

Would be nice if someone knew how far along F! Actually is other than just throwing out dates like Christmas 2022 or Feb of what year????????????????

Sorry, I was just having fun.

I would look towards the Nemo show first. They started rehearsals a month or so back and don't have an opening date except for "summer."

I think around July 4th seems like the earliest it could start. From what we heard they still weren't in rehearsals quite yet, I would imagine there is about a 30 day lead time.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Take a deep breath, go outside, and touch some grass. It's not that serious.

jrhwdw

Sorry, I was just having fun.

I would look towards the Nemo show first. They started rehearsals a month or so back and don't have an opening date except for "summer."

I think around July 4th seems like the earliest it could start. From what we heard they still weren't in rehearsals quite yet, I would imagine there is about a 30 day lead time.
I'm sorry too. The timelines that I've seen on here look really good but no confirmation form TDO/DPB!

Doug Means

th-2115101080.png

jrhwdw

Checks calendar

Still 9 months away from February..

shrugs and walks away
I haven't seen any scent of this on Twitter. Granted We've talked before that F! doesn't need Notices for every Test/ Rehearsal that F! does.

Would be nice if we actually get closer tonight!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom