News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

TTA94

MK needs a new daytime parade as well, management has turned FoF into such a sad little parade of what once was, not to mention its coming up on 9 years in March...

Oh for sure. If only WDW would purchase some or all of Tokyos Dreaming Up floats.

If they continue to refuse bringing back a light parade I hope FoF gets replaced with floats that can run at night as well.

Last edited:

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Oh for sure. If only WDW would purchase some or all of Tokyos Dreaming Up floats.

If they continue to refuse bringing back a light parade I hope FoF gets replaced with floats that can run at night as well.
Actually festival could run at night like how the Halloween and Christmas parades work

TTA94

Actually festival could run at night like how the Halloween and Christmas parades work

Well rumor has it they didn’t like the way FoF looked when doing a overnight rehearsal or something? I remember someone posting that. I’m not sure I believe that since they ran the Maleficent dragon through the park during the after hours events. Adding onboard lighting to the floats certainly isn’t impossible.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

Well Magic Happens had its CM preview last night at Disneyland. The new, ran for 2 weeks only in 2020, so new again parade is back! Full cast.

FoF whatcha doing?
FoF, as currently presented, is the planned display until we get a new parade…whenever that happens.

If they ever want to give us a parade, I want it to be one with a million points of musical light, honestly. They daytime parade is when I sneak in Big Thunder.

mattpeto

FoF, as currently presented, is the planned display until we get a new parade…whenever that happens.

If they ever want to give us a parade, I want it to be one with a million points of musical light, honestly. They daytime parade is when I sneak in Big Thunder.

FoF will be 10 years old next year. I think it's time for an update.

Squishy

FOF has more Dancers than TDL right now........
It wouldn't make sense for TDL to choreograph more dancers for Dreaming up while a new parade is in development. Problem with FoF & Dreaming up's return is they did it too early when covid restrictions were still a thing which also gave an easy excuse to budget cut.

jrhwdw

It wouldn't make sense for TDL to choreograph more dancers for Dreaming up while a new parade is in development. Problem with FoF & Dreaming up's return is they did it too early when covid restrictions were still a thing which also gave an easy excuse to budget cut.
Maybe..but you wonder when Dreamlights will go back to full cast.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom