• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

jrhwdw

I still assume they won't improve the dragon.
Just my opinion here but as good as DL's Dragon is, IDK if DHS wants to take on That Project. Unless DHS has a New Dragon already ongoing of course.

Wasn't the new Dragon at DL a Massive Project? Took at least half a year to build and it broke right before Summer and we didn't see it till Labor Day Weekend. DHS doesn't need that headache, IMO.

Disney Analyst

Just my opinion here but as good as DL's Dragon is, IDK if DHS wants to take on That Project. Unless DHS has a New Dragon already ongoing of course.

Wasn't the new Dragon at DL a Massive Project? Took at least half a year to build and it broke right before Summer and we didn't see it till Labor Day Weekend. DHS doesn't need that headache, IMO.

I mean that was many years ago when the big break happened, it’s been pretty consistent since. I would assume if they wanted to do a new version for DHS they’d be able to without much worry.

JoeCamel

I don’t expect the additions to Friendship Faire to be as charming. I hear Disney has hired different writers than the ones who wrote the existing song, the one that’s so sweet and catchy.
I hope it's these guys, they can write a catchy tune, really get the joint moving

zz.jpg

Nick_A

On the edge of glory.
I don’t expect the additions to Friendship Faire to be as charming. I hear Disney has hired different writers than the ones who wrote the existing song, the one that’s so sweet and catchy.
Almost anything would be an improvement over the lifeless, plotless, Friendship Faire. Just my opinion, of course, but I thought Dream Along was a significantly better show that had an actual story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom