News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

Karakasa

I feel like since the smoke is separated from the lamp, it's not meant to be representative of Aladdin. Hercules and Mulan are definitely both good guesses, though it's possible they're meant to be waves and are a part of the Moana tease along with the oar.

Touchdown

I feel like since the smoke is separated from the lamp, it's not meant to be representative of Aladdin. Hercules and Mulan are definitely both good guesses, though it's possible they're meant to be waves and are a part of the Moana tease along with the oar.
It could also just be dragon fire from Malnificent and a red herring.

No Name

I think they should go back to the drawing board with Fantasmic. It’s an oddly paced show with mediocre projections and random moments. So much potential for something better.

Disney Analyst

I'm pretty sure the spiral on the stage is used to guide the Cast moving the snake around on stage in the dark.

Not sure if this is a joke or you just misunderstood.

But in case, to clarify:

The poster wasn’t talking about the painted path the snake cast follow.

In the new artwork released for Fantasmic there is an oar featured with the classic Moana spiral symbol.

Pictured here:

5B749E9E-7404-43EA-B4F9-040A0363C137.jpeg

kevlightyear

Who is Maui and Moana going to battle? The coconut guys who are supposed to be the size of coconuts? There isn’t any other crowd action sequence.
Projection mapping could easily turn the mountain into the volcano Te Kā. Also possible it gets turned into Elsa's ice castle. It think it's pretty likely we get the flying carpet scene from DL.

My biggest request is that they get rid of the military surplus curtains on each side of the mountain.

ToTBellHop

Projection mapping could easily turn the mountain into the volcano Te Kā. Also possible it gets turned into Elsa's ice castle. It think it's pretty likely we get the flying carpet scene from DL.

My biggest request is that they get rid of the military surplus curtains on each side of the mountain.
They could duct tape them to Maleficent to make her wings 17% more sinister.

Cesar R M

Yes. But, for once, they aren’t doing the bare minimum and just fixing broken things. Thankfully, the Pocahontas scene has always been weak for me, so it shouldn’t be hard for this to feel like an improvement.
Are they really improving the whole thing?
I know there was extensive refurbishment of the boat and the track.
But what else was changed apart from some scenes?
I mean..I hope the updates aren't just in projections.

Vinnie Mac

Are they really improving the whole thing?
I know there was extensive refurbishment of the boat and the track.
But what else was changed apart from some scenes?
I mean..I hope the updates aren't just in projections.
I don't have any insider information but considering how extensive this has been, I feel like I can almost guarantee it's gonna be more than projections they're updating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom