News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

jrhwdw

There’s not an onslaught of guest waiting to park hop at 2 pm like you think there is. Sure sometimes a small group forms but otherwise it’s really a non issue.
Not now maybe but was the Park Hop Time more crowded over Christmas with MK's Christmas Entertainment?

mm52200

Huh, you would think Entertainment would be somewhat of a Draw. Would be for me! Of course I'm biased since I love MK Entertainment.
It is, but there’s not a massive wall of guests waiting at 2 to enter. More start to enter then for sure but it’s not an issue of any kind to worry about.

Touchdown

It is, but there’s not a massive wall of guests waiting at 2 to enter. More start to enter then for sure but it’s not an issue of any kind to worry about.
There might be with a parade, people flock to MK in the evening, this would quicken that movement.

doctornick

There’s not an onslaught of guest waiting to park hop at 2 pm like you think there is. Sure sometimes a small group forms but otherwise it’s really a non issue.

Yeah, I'm not sure I understand that as a concern. Just keep the parade at 3 PM like usual. People who hop in from 2-3 PM will either join the people waiting along the parade route and watch or walk passed them. I'd imagine that most people who will be watching the parade will simply have MK as their reservation for the day.

While certainly the first few days of the parade might be more crowded and might need the bypass open, that wouldn't be an ongoing issue.

pdude81

It’s unfortunate that they made MK so tiny and that only Disneyland, with its blessing of size and wide walkways, can accommodate a beloved fireworks show, Fantasmic, and an updated nighttime parade. If only Walt had the vision to build WDW larger so it could accommodate that much entertainment.
Right? If only they had enough space for the full Pirates of the Caribbean

Cesar R M

REALLY? Really??? We need FOF's Times more than Jokes!

Not that I got that out of my system, I do wish some of that was true! It's way past time for a MK Night Parade!!!

Looking forward to Fri and finally March 9!
Didn't Disneyland also announced even more newer floats for the Electrical Parade?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom