Fantasmic & Dinner Reservations

jennado

Original Poster
We will be on the DDP, and I was looking for the best way to eat dinner & see the Fantasmic Show - What are the best options for that?

Thanks,

RussJT

Make a reservation for the Fantasmic dinner package at Mama Melrose, Hollywood & Vine or the Brown derby.

All are covered by the DDP and get you a seat for Fantasmic. Just eating at these restaurants won't do it. You specifically have to request the package.

JustPlainBill

We are heading to the Hollywood and Vine with Fantasmic seating... I have heard that they have very good food.

We did the Hollywood & Vine/Fantasmic dinner package last summer and had a great time, great service and the food was good for buffet style. We're going to do it again this summer.

SchultzFamily

We've done both Hollywood & Vine and Mama Melrose for the Fantasmic Package. Unfortunately, we will never go to H&V again--we've had two consecutive bad experiences--very poor service, mediocre, lukewarm food. We have always had good meals at Mama Melrose. Depending on when you are going, you might not even need the package.

GoofyMom2

We did the Fantasmic Dinner Package over Spring Break.....it was well worth doing that time of year!

I saw people starting to line up before 7PM (show was at 8:30) We just had to show up at the meeting spot before 8:00...saved us tons of time and we got great seats. For crazy busy times of year, I would do it again.

We ate at the Brown Derby.....we were not on the DDP. If you are, it is 2 TS credits....not worth it my opinion. We had heard so many wonderful things but it was not worth the price. Next time we might try another place because we will want to have the package again.

We've done Hollywood & Vine as well as Mama Melrose for the package. We may have just had a bad experience at H & V, but we had lousy service and we found the food selection inferior to other Disney dinner buffets.

We've had two excellent experiences at Mama Melrose, and will be going there again for our Fantasmic package in October.

I agree with the prior posters.....the package is great because you don't have to show up at Fantasmic 90 minutes ahead of time. Doing the package gives you more time to enjoy the park, and for me, less time to keep my 3yo seated.

RUDancinDuck

Fantasmic package

We have eaten at Mama Melrose a couple of times and always loved it. During our last trip we did the Mama Melrose Fantasmic package for dinner. It really saved us time since we did not have to wait in the line for Fantasmic. Appetizers and the dinner entrees are always delicious, but the wine there is excellent!! Enjoy yourselves!!

ThinkTink721

We will be on the DDP, and I was looking for the best way to eat dinner & see the Fantasmic Show - What are the best options for that?

Thanks,
Hollywood & Vine (buffet style meal) - we have eaten here twice & plan to eat here again this year
Mama Melrose
The Brown Derby (takes 2 TS credits if you are on the DDP)
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom