Fantasmic Dinner Pkg Changes

imamouse

I just got off the phone with 407 WDW-DINE and while checking availability for a Fantasmic dinner pkg during the week of 7 May, I noticed additional PS times. When I asked the CM about this, she confirmed that the PS "window" for Fantasmic dining pkgs has recently been extended to 3:30 PM - 6:30PM. That's a lot more opportunities to snag a table at your first choice! When I asked for the specifics, saying that I wanted to make a note of them, the CM replied, "Well, only write it down in pencil." So, get 'em while you can!

JMagicFink

fantasmic package restaurants

I know the Fantasmic packages include Brown Derby. Can you also have Hollywood and Vine or any other restaurants as a choice? I completely forget how that works. Last time we used it was 4 years ago. We were hoping for something other than Brown Derby. :p
We are calling ours in on May 11th, and I am really curious. Does anybody know what the current list of fantasmic package restaurants are?

thanks!!!!

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

I'll be happy to assist...

The restaurants availiable for the Fantasmic Dinner Package are:

The Hollywood Brown Derby
Guest Ages 12 and Up - $36.99 plus tax and gratuity
Guest Ages 3-11 - $10.99 plus tax and gratuity.

Choice of appetizer, soup, or salad; entrée; and dessert from the Derby's classic menu featuring Spice Grilled Filet Mignon, Pan-Seared Grouper, and the Original Cobb Salad. Dine as the stars once did at The Hollywood Brown Derby. Beverages NOT included.

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano
Guest Ages 12 and Up - $28.99 plus tax and gratuity

Choice of one of our Wood-fired Flatbreads to share from Mama’s rustic on-stage kitchen, as well as family style salad, and choice of entrees from our Italian menu featuring Linguine Fra Diavolo, Oven Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast, and Char Grilled Filet Mignon with Gorgonzola Butter. Finish the meal with Mama’s signature Fantasmic! Tiramisu. Beverages NOT included.

Hollywood & Vine Dinner
Guest Ages 12 and Up - $22.99 plus tax and gratuity

All you care to eat buffet in our spectacular on-stage kitchen. Choose from a number of selections including; oven-roasted Prime Rib of Beef, Citrus Baked Chicken, Pan-seared Salmon, and Stir-Fry Noodles with Sesame. Also includes fresh salad selections and build your own ice cream/dessert bar. Non-alcoholic, non-specialty beverages included.

Note:
*A credit card is required to guarantee your seating, with a 48 hour cancellation policy (Your credit card will be charged $10 per person if you cancel within 48 hours of your dining time or simply do not show)
*Admission to the Disney MGM Studios is required
* Fantasmic! is an outdoor show and is subject to cancellation due to inclement weather, since you are not paying extra for the package, no refunds will be issued if the show is cancelled.
* When you pay for your meal you will recieve your vouchers for the first performance of that evening's Fantasmic! and will be instructed to arrival at Ocar's Service Station (near the entrance of the park) no later then 30 minutes before showtime to enter the theater.

Priority Seatings can be taken up to 90 days in advance. Seating times are available for early dinning times, normally 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm depending on location. About 30-40 days in advance, (once official park hours are posted) some later dinning times will normally be added, based on availiablity.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom