Fantasmic Dining Booking???

s.ollie

On the online reservation system it will allow you to make a ADR for fantasmic dining event up to the end of august. Does anyone know when the dates will be available for october ???

I'm 5 days away from my 180days and am all set to plan the hell out off my dining reservations but i dont want to have to re-plan around this i'd rather do it all at once.

I've checked it every day for the last 6 of 7 days and hasn't progressed from the last date in August unlike the ADR calendar

ml123_9

Today is my 180 day mark and I tried over the phone for 9-29 and, according to the lady on the phone, it's already booked. I'm hoping it's a mistake since it's not available on the web yet.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
It may very well be booked. They do limit the amount of seats per restaurant per show and you have to keep in mind that those that are arriving prior to you can book inside of 10 days also so yes it may be booked up.

Pam

Upvote 0
I made my reservations online a couple of weeks ago for my 180 days out and they didn't have the September dates up for Fantasmic Dining package for booking so i had to call to get mine. After you make your ADR's online call Disney Dining as soon as the phone lines open to book Fantasmic.

Upvote 0

gnuts0306

i was going to ask this exact question.....my adrs are available april 2nd. i had been messing around with some dates as close to my adrs as possible and also noticed the fantasmic dinner pkg was not showing up....i never think about other people already being able to book those days that overlap with my days lol.....i was hoping adrs would be easy to come by for my dates....i think i will be on the phone bright and early lol

Upvote 0

wizards8507

i was going to ask this exact question.....my adrs are available april 2nd. i had been messing around with some dates as close to my adrs as possible and also noticed the fantasmic dinner pkg was not showing up....i never think about other people already being able to book those days that overlap with my days lol.....i was hoping adrs would be easy to come by for my dates....i think i will be on the phone bright and early lol

I'm traveling smack in the middle of July and I got my Fantasmic reservation well into the 180 days, simply because it wasn't available to book yet. I'm 90% sure that the phone lines don't open for the reservations any sooner than when they become available on the website.

Upvote 0

gnuts0306

I'm traveling smack in the middle of July and I got my Fantasmic reservation well into the 180 days, simply because it wasn't available to book yet. I'm 90% sure that the phone lines don't open for the reservations any sooner than when they become available on the website.

So is the Fantasmic Pkg generally not available until further into your reservations?

Upvote 0

wizards8507

Upvote 0

gnuts0306

I don't think there's a certain "x amount of days" but I think they're released in chunks, with entire months becoming available all at once. I'd just bookmark the page and check every day. Your best bet to get through is to plan on lunch.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/fantasmic-dinner-package/

thanks for the info! Its just weird that you cant book even though the Fantasmic schedule is out for those days....oh well, i will keep looking! I dont think I will change my whole adr schedule around for it though, we have seen Fantasmic plenty of times! Lunch or dinner would be fine though!

Upvote 0

s.ollie

Original Poster
So my best bet is to call the reservation line on april 1st my adr day...... I'm 5 hours ahead of the states so i'll make the call bright and early. i do hope i get the reservation. we missed fantasmic at the same time last year beacuse the queue's were just crazy :lookaroun and its one of my favourite shows.

Fingers Crossed :)

Thanks everyone

Upvote 0

stuart

Hey, hows you?

Phoning up is probably the best bet to get something.

We've just queued the last few times we've been in July. Which is fine so long as you remember a few things, get there earlyish, have a fan and water whilst waiting otherwise its hellish. Remember a to take a towel...as it gets sore sitting on the terracing for that length of time.

Last few times in July we've gone there for 6/15/6.30ish as they let you in at the back of 7. We also grab a row as far back as we can in the bit wetween scar and mickey - nice view and easy quick exit!

Upvote 0

gnuts0306

Today is my 180 day mark...I WAS able to book the Fantasmic Pkg for Mamma Melrose on Oct 2nd....even though it was not listed online, when I called I was able to book!! The online system was being poopy this morning, so I ended up booking all of my reservations over the phone!

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Today is my 180 day mark...I WAS able to book the Fantasmic Pkg for Mamma Melrose on Oct 2nd....even though it was not listed online, when I called I was able to book!! The online system was being poopy this morning, so I ended up booking all of my reservations over the phone!

Glad to hear you got it! :sohappy: I seriously think it's a browser issue. I tested it on my computer and DH's computer. On my computer, I have the same issues you experienced, but it's fine on DH's. Another poster confirmed they were able to see it online too. Really frustrating, but either way- you got it!!! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom