Fantasmic! Dessert & VIP Viewing Experience

HollyJoy

Original Poster
Thinking about booking this, but looking from some first hand experiences and opinions. Is it worth the $? Is the VIP seating they give you that good? Thoughts.. good and bad..

TIA!

crawale

Thinking about booking this, but looking from some first hand experiences and opinions. Is it worth the $? Is the VIP seating they give you that good? Thoughts.. good and bad..

TIA!
The reserved seating is the same as you would get with the dining package. We did this event last year - box of snacks was great and also drinks - light up drinks for the kids. Much prefer it to the overpriced dining package. Great value.

HollyJoy

Original Poster
The reserved seating is the same as you would get with the dining package. We did this event last year - box of snacks was great and also drinks - light up drinks for the kids. Much prefer it to the overpriced dining package. Great value.
Is that to say you are seated in the same area as those with the dining package?

TrojanUSC

If you're gonna splurge for a viewing option, do one of the Happily Ever After ones (Garden is my preferred). Fantastic isn't that hard to get a prime spot to see and, for the money, the MK dessert party is a better option (though a bit more).

Bairstow

Did the dining package last March and didn't feel like it was worth the money. Because of the multiple water screens and moving stages, there just aren't a lot of "bad" seats for the Florida version of Fantasmic, and the premium seats just aren't worth the money or effort over seats on the sides.

The California version of Fantasmic is another story altogether.

JohnD

TIA!

Well, you get a nice seat. But it's not a dessert "party". You get boxed desserts and one drink (either non-alcohol or alcohol). So, you go to your seat and eat your desserts there from the box. If you want a seat and are looking for a cheaper option than the dining package, then do this.

DisneyGigi

We do the dining package seating with free dining. The seats are in the middle Mickey section. It is dead center of the Mountain. It is perfect for us because the dining was already free, and we get center seats without doing fp or waiting in line. There was a couple behind us that had done the dessert package, it looked like a bunch of the desserts you can get at Brown Derby and Mama Melrose plus some other things. She showed me the little menu that came with it and there were light up cups. If we were not doing the dinner package, I would probably do it just for the cups. They were pretty cool.
Edit- this is the view probably like row 3, middle from a few weeks ago.
56F464EB-A403-4535-9071-43CB421E541B.jpeg

pvtim

Did it this past summer the value was good.
- A few savory items as well as the desserts.
- Bottle of water (very small).
- Drink in a lighted mug.
- Lighted lanyard.
- Excellent seats (not as crowded as the sides of the amphitheater)
We had a great time and enjoyed everything, the best part was that we had a little more space than the sides. That alone was worth it. We would do it again based on the pricing.

I will say as well, it was one of the first times I enjoyed the Brazilian tour groups (cast members did not). They kept trying to do their chants and were quickly stopped with multiple cast members deployed to prevent repeat outbursts. However, not having their enthusiasm denied they instead started a contest of what group could get the crowd to do the biggest Wave. It was really cool seeing everyone there doing the wave.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom