Fantasmic! Dessert Party - 180 days out

H20Babie

Original Poster
Hi there,

I am looking at booking the Fanstasmic! Dessert party at the end of March. My 180 days is coming up this weekend and all dates from January 1 onward are greyed out.

Does anyone know whether this will be continuing in 2018? Or is there a different ADR timeline for these type of events?

TIA!
(182 days and counting!)

nickys

Premium Member
Hi there,

I am looking at booking the Fanstasmic! Dessert party at the end of March. My 180 days is coming up this weekend and all dates from January 1 onward are greyed out.

Does anyone know whether this will be continuing in 2018? Or is there a different ADR timeline for these type of events?

TIA!
(182 days and counting!)

Definitely a different timescale for booking, if it continues. Dining packages for shows are often only opened around 3 months ahead; it was pretty recent that people could book for December. Keep an eye open but don't expect anything until around December. However you should be able to see in a few weeks if they are continuing into 2018 at least.

H20Babie

Original Poster
Definitely a different timescale for booking, if it continues. Dining packages for shows are often only opened around 3 months ahead; it was pretty recent that people could book for December. Keep an eye open but don't expect anything until around December. However you should be able to see in a few weeks if they are continuing into 2018 at least.

Thanks, I was thinking it might be a timeline thing but then saw that the MK dessert parties were available to book. I will definitely keep an eye out!

nickys

Premium Member
Thanks, I was thinking it might be a timeline thing but then saw that the MK dessert parties were available to book. I will definitely keep an eye out!

Ah OK. That appears to be the exception. Frozen is bookable in Jan, Star Wars until Dec just now. Just keep checking back.

If possible, give yourself a couple of nights in your plans when it would be possible, ideally consecutive so the chances are higher that at least one will have it. Easier if you have hoppers of course, then you could switch it with Illuminations say....

Herdman

Kind of a side question - if you book a reservation at Tusker House in AK at a time when they don't have RoL dining packages set yet, but they are then added at a later date for the same day as your ADR, can you just convert yours into the RoL dining package? Or do you have to cancel your original ADR and book the dining package new?

nickys

Premium Member
Kind of a side question - if you book a reservation at Tusker House in AK at a time when they don't have RoL dining packages set yet, but they are then added at a later date for the same day as your ADR, can you just convert yours into the RoL dining package? Or do you have to cancel your original ADR and book the dining package new?

You can't just convert. You will have to rebook. Also remember that the latest dining packages are about 3 hours prior to the show time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom