Fantasmic closing?

darthokeefe

I think its only a matter of time before Fantasmic is shuttered (as its lackluster maintainance is a testament)

I also feel is plainly obvious that a World of Color clone will take its place..the show is wonderful and has one 10th the manpower required to put on ....a no brainer that will save disney in salary and entice the crowds
:dazzle:

Rescue Ranger

As long as at some park there is a whole attraction dedicated to the Villains, thats all I care about.

I would love if they had an attraction just like Spider-man at Universal, but with Disney Villains. That would be amazing!!!!

rsoxguy

Yes, but just for Spring Break.....:cool:

Unfortunately, this show will not be family friendly. Inside sources tell me that Minnie and Daisy will be doing a wet t-shirt dance, while Mickie and Goofy have a chugging contest and sing their own version of "Margaritaville". I'm writing a letter of complaint.

puntagordabob

Could they be considering carving a larger lagoon out of the land and into the canal (dhs to epcot one) and placing a large coaster there with something akin to the way they have Paradise Pier at DCA..maybe not with the game booths or anything of course then again maybe they would, but with the idea of the coaster being the backdrop for a World of Color type show? The ampitheater remains where it is (perhaps refurbed with some upgrades or something).

This would be a huge boost to DHS as far as drawing folks away from concentrating totally onto the MK and EPCOT night time shows.

WOC tech would also be far less costly to run that Fantasmic!.... no actors... multiple showings every evening if desired... modular in design (show can be changed in other words)...and people are using their ticket to be in DHS which equals $.

Also...having seen the WOC tech in person (as I am sure many of you have) and of course the tech is still improving in leaps and bounds...it would be a pretty awesome addition to WDW.

Just my 1/2 pennies worth of thought on this.

J03Y

I think its only a matter of time before Fantasmic is shuttered (as its lackluster maintainance is a testament)

I also feel is plainly obvious that a World of Color clone will take its place..the show is wonderful and has one 10th the manpower required to put on ....a no brainer that will save disney in salary and entice the crowds
:dazzle:

fhsdukhgsdlkjgfsdlkjgfksdlgfsd

HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH A THING YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER

rsoxguy

Again, two year old thread. Fantasmic isn't going anywhere....

You...you mean that my countless inside sources lied to me about Springtasmic. Wait, are you also telling me that it's not 2010? What next; are going to try to tell me that the Red Sox just made Felix Doubront a starter? What kind of a rube do you take me for?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
You...you mean that my countless inside sources lied to me about Springtasmic. Wait, are you also telling me that it's not 2010? What next; are going to try to tell me that the Red Sox just made Felix Doubront a starter? What kind of a rube do you take me for?

Mild drift- And the April Fool's gag is that Andrew Bailey is (already) going on the DL, and Daniel Bard is the #5 starter......:dazzle:

Sorry, please return to the regularly scheduled two year old speculation.....

rsoxguy

Mild drift- And the April Fool's gag is that Andrew Bailey is (already) going on the DL, and Daniel Bard is the #5 starter......:dazzle:

Sorry, please return to the regularly scheduled two year old speculation.....

Quite frankly, I would rather deal with the absurdity of a two year old thread being taken seriously, than the realities of the pitching line up. So, Fantasmic, yeah.

disnyfan89

I realize this is an old thread but that said, I actually saw Fant twice this week and think as a whole improvements have been made. Especially to the lighting. Now, it's nowhere as good as the upgrades to DL show but it is nice to see steps taken to care and improve the show.

puntagordabob

Bah! I fell for it.... great April Fools we all are! lol

Still stand by my post though... seems to me like it would be a nice addition.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom