Famous people you've seen in WDW

Back in February was eating at the castle for breakfast with my fiancee. I turned and saw who I knew to be Jeff Gordon. I told her but she didnt believe me. I said I have no clue who any other NASCAR driver is but I bet you that its Jeff Gordon. Sure enough a few hours later we saw him being led onto TSM by a cast member with his family. LIKE A BOSS.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
New Years Eve I think in 2004, Steven Tyler walked past my family at the Boardwalk.. There is no mistaking him for anyone else, unless a really ugly woman passed us with huge lips and a protruding adams apples.

Disneydreamer23

I saw the Jonas brothers and ended up meeting the older one " i dont know his name," he was very nice! asked me if i wanted an autograph but i did not have ANY thing on me for one so he signed my Disney back pack. Me not being a big jo bro fan gave the bag to my cousin who is in LOVE with them ! and She still tells every one she meets about her awsome cousin giving it to her.

Omnimover

I am using the term "famous" very loosely here, but I saw Michael Boatman of TV's "Spin City" at Restaurantosaurus at AK in 1998. I wanted to say "You're eating here with your entourage? This is a McDonald's!"

I decided the better move was to leave him alone.

JordanKing

I actually met Chelsea Kane from Disney Channel a couple years ago. She was really nice.

She also was just in the finals on Dancing with the Stars.

graphite1326

We were at MK years ago and they were filming the show (I believe it was Seventh Heaven but I am not sure I didn't watch the show. It was about a preacher and his family. Maybe someone could help me out here). Anyway, we were leaving and they were filming the family entering the park. My wife wanted to take a photo of the giant Mickey shaped flowers out front. There was an about 10 year old boy sitting on the wall acting very board in the way. My wife asked him to move so she could take the picture and he did. We hung around for a while and watched off camera. Turns out the boy was part of the show. No one famous though. But we could see all the young main members of the cast as they filmed them entering the park.

The only "famous" person that I have seen is Carrot Top before his freakish transformation. He was at Downtown Disney in front of Rainforest Cafe. He had a lot of business type people guiding him around. Not much, but thats all I've got. :shrug:

Kraemer

I took Jerry Springer and Ron Jeremy on a Safari back in 2001, on different occasions. Also in 2000, John Elway specifically asked me to scare his wife while I worked at the Haunted Mansion. Good times.

swissamy

Just last week sat behind but talked to Michael Orr (the Blind Side movie was based on his life) at Indiana Jones at Studios. A few years ago we sat next to Harry Reid and his security detail at Chefs de France on New Years Eve. We also saw Kelly Ripa filming Regis and Kelly at Epcot a few years ago as well as Steven Curtis Chapman at GF with his kids one Christmas season. We also rode the bus with Marcia Clark (remember the OJ trial) a year or so after the trial ended.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
My parents have pictures of when I was 18 months old sitting at a show in Mgm (err Hollywood Studios) and Juila Roberts was holding me. I have tried to find the pictures but 15+ bins of developed pictures make it hard. Glenn Close was another one that we saw around 1998 or so.

I lived and worked in West Palm for a while from late 08 to beginning of 2010. Celine Dion came into the store I worked in all the time and I got to know her by name. My family bumped into her in the Magic Kingdom in 2009 and she recognized me! Pro-tip. She goes out with a ball cap and MASSIVE sunglasses so it's hard to tell it's her.

That's all I think I have seen there. Busch Gardens here in Va has insane amounts of celebrities there almost all the time. People don't realize it because they don't expect to see them there.

charminghearts

When I was there this past October I saw Joey Fatone at Jellyrolls. He was literally the next person behind me in line. My friend was turned around talking to me, noticed and pointed it out.

graphite1326

The only "famous" person that I have seen is Carrot Top before his freakish transformation. He was at Downtown Disney in front of Rainforest Cafe. He had a lot of business type people guiding him around. Not much, but thats all I've got. :shrug:

I forgot I had seen him also. It was quite a few years ago when there was a tour thru an actual sound stage at MGM. He was inside one of the booths recording something.

ejkanter

We met the "Fonz" Henry Winkler a few years ago in MGM buying a Coke in front of us at one of the refreshment stands in the backlot meet and greet area.

LilWalt

We saw Michael Phelps there in August of 2008 at MK and some of the sports celebs for ESPN the Weekend a couple months ago.

ellie-badge

Other than seeing Jake Lloyd (of Anakin Skywalker fame) in a Star Wars Weekend parade (does that count? :lol:), I once ate at a table right next to Alan Menken's at '50s Prime-Time Cafe. :)

Wow!! I would give anything to be within walking distance of Alan Menken!! :eek:

tl77

I saw Martin Landau in the MGM commissary, he was sitting at the opposite end of the same table I was at, I looked up and... there was the guy from "Ed Wood"! I saw that I recognized him and smiled and nodded at me, he was with his family so I didn't want to bother him, and it was pretty surreal seeing someone who had just won an Oscar a few months earlier in Bermuda shorts at Disney World.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom