Family Guy on Fox-What Was Missing

Not For Sale

Original Poster
On Fox last night there was a 2 hour marathon of the creator's favorite episodes. In the episode Brian Wallows and Peter's Swallows there was a subtle change in the song that Brian sings. I may give some more hints. You guess what was different.

P.S.: This is what 1 part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R are removed.

Atta83

Lets just say I was gald Family Guy has returned to the network. I always could not watch it on the Adult Swim on cartoon network. I am not sure about the song though. You know they have to change everything that goes on FOX LOL...

Not For Sale

Original Poster
I don't think I made myself clear about what was different. They changed one tiny part of the animation to the song.

Not For Sale

Original Poster
Noone knows? How about a hint?

"He likes naps, he really likes naptime, a nap a couple of naps and then a nap and then he's ready for bed."

Figment1986

clueless of what was changed... but with the FCC now adays everything has been changing alot.....

They been sensoring a few things that were acceptable when it original aired... Which is why i love DVDs and Cable... they dont ahve to sensor everything...

Not For Sale

Original Poster
hint #2

Take a first letter of the words in the following sentence and unscramble it to form a name: Splash Mountain obviously learned Craig excretes.

(punctuation counts)

xfkirsten

I really hope that the new episodes won't be super-censored. I really hope they're in the same vein as the original series and not watered down!

-Kirsten

Figment1986

I remember reading that the last five scripts written before the show was cwnceled last year and a half ago had to be slightly rewritten....

and anyone notice how in season one and 2 stuie says something else than season three when he says "Laugh and Cry"

season one and two he says "f'in cry"

Not For Sale

Original Poster
Figment1986 said:
I remember reading that the last five scripts written before the show was cwnceled last year and a half ago had to be slightly rewritten....

and anyone notice how in season one and 2 stuie says something else than season three when he says "Laugh and Cry"

season one and two he says "f'in cry"

I think I heard that on the commentary to one of the episodes. Seth MacFarlane called up a censor and said that it's probably gonna be cancelled so they should just do it anyway. :lol:

Oh yes, new, less vague hint #3:
Tarot of Terror

Figment1986

im clueless and i watched it and watched my DVD is season three last night... (i wish i had season one and 2... but i have to wait..)

and i still dont know anything....

Not For Sale

Original Poster
disnyfan89 said:
why wont you tell us

Okay okay okay. I tell you. When Brian is singing about how the world would end in the original episode he pulls out tarot cards and the last one would be George W. Bush holding a beer bong (I'm not sure if you can say that here). When the episode aired again where George W. Bush was his tarot card now had Jerry Springer on it. That's correct, the president of the United States was replaced by Jerry Springer.

ogryn

Not For Sale said:
Okay okay okay. I tell you. When Brian is singing about how the world would end in the original episode he pulls out tarot cards and the last one would be George W. Bush holding a beer bong (I'm not sure if you can say that here). When the episode aired again where George W. Bush was his tarot card now had Jerry Springer on it. That's correct, the president of the United States was replaced by Jerry Springer.

cbg.gif
:rolleyes: :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom