False Rumor Mill

kingslyZISSOU

Original Poster
I thought it would be fun to make a thread full of completely fake made up rumors. I'll start...

I heard there's an interactive shooter/ dark ride coming to Frontierland. It's going to be themed to Bambi. :lookaroun

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Um, actually, this thread idea has already been done....like thousands of times.

That being said....

I heard a rumor that WDW is going to drain 7 seas lagoon and put a solar/wind farm in as part of their "Mouse goes Green" initiative. They will put very tall windmills in and hang solar panels on the pillars. This way they can power the monorail and electric busses they are going to be using. The second part of the green is that it will focus so much heat from the sun reflecting off the solar panels into the Magic Kingdom, soda and water sales will necessarily skyrocket.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
They're going to move Carousel of Progress into the Wonders of Life pavilion at Epcot, THEN they're going to rip out Universe of Energy and put in a new Horizons ride...so it will be original right nex to the sequel.

They're also going to actually install a new peoplemover track at Epcot, that will go through the Innoventions buildings, and also go through an enclosed area down near the water around the World Showcase

Animal Kingdom will get a slow moving dark ride (what, at a Disney park? never happen)

SGE gets replaced with an interactive build-your-own Alien attraction instead...where both chambers inside the attraction will help build one, then they'll fight each other.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
5th gate :sohappy::sohappy:

Pleasure Island is re-opening in original form starting in September as the 5th gate!

maggiegrace1

These kind of posts need to stop. Its childish and in my opinion much worse than anything JT has done. I don't see the need to provoke people. :shrug: We get it, you don't like him. :brick:
You think?:lol:

For people who want him to shut up they sure as hell keep on egging him on to keep talking..:shrug:

plutoismyhero

Just released......Mickey mouse to be replaced by Stitch...Minnie replaced by Riley from national treasure.....Pluto is replaced by Air Bud.....Goofy to be replaced by Alien from AE....Chip and dale to be replaced by skidd and Mudflap from transformers.................And coming soon to ABC....this Fall Big Brother Disney style......All these characters locked in the Haunted Mansion for 2 months.......GET EXCITED

Disneyson 1

Why does Big Brother : Disney excite me?
Anyway, that Disney reality show we heard was being tested earlier this year? Yeah, they're replacing the families with teams of Disney characters and whichever one gets the most votes will win a new ride. Everyone vote for Dreamfinder and Figgy!!!!!

And who doesn't love Villan's Valley?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom