Fall TV!..:)

miles1

I'm not a big TV watcher. I mainly stick to news channels and Discovery Health.

The one returning show I'm sure to watch is The Biggest Loser.

I'm really excited about Jay Leno at 10:00, an entire hour of entertainment that doesn't revolve around murder and autopsies!

Number_6

I really like it. :D(...and not just because it stars Captain Mal.)
TV really needed a new hour-long comedy/mystery. Kinda Moonlighting-ish.

I agree. I think it's a fantastic show as well. (And not just because my wife's cousin appeared in an episode of it. Episode 4 to be exact. As a distraught receptionist at a politicians campaign HQ. Cute crying redhead when they walk in, that's her. :D )

Can't be bothered with reality tv....I watch tv to ESCAPE reality! (especially when shows like Arrested Development and Firefly are canceled to make room for them...but I'll stop myself before this turns into a rant!)

Already watching Mad Men! :sohappy:
And Weeds just finished up not too long ago (though not a huge fan of this season.)

Then soon it is time for...
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Office (let's hope this season is better...ahem. :hammer:)
30 Rock :sohappy:
Parks and Recreation (meh, it isn't great but I love Amy P)
Saturday Night Live (I can't help myself. Even if it sucks, I still get to look at Bill Hader.)
How I Met Your Mother (deserves waaay more viewers than it gets, watching season one on dvd right now!)
Big Bang Theory (can't believe this was created by the same people who created the garbage called Two and a Half Men...:hurl:)

Will be trying out:
Community
V (Juliet!)
Flash Forward (Charlie is back! :sohappy:)

And then waiting for Lost to come back in 2010....:cry:

Basically, I watch a lot of comedy and sci-fi!

dr_teeth90210

Mine are...:sohappy:
September ..

30- RW/RR-The Ruins

As you can see..Reality TV makes me happy!

So, what are you watching this fall?:wave:

SWEET! Dana, you just made my day. I love the Road Rules/Real World Challenges. They're always good for fights and drama.:)

I am a little disappointed that VH1 cancelled "I Love Money 3". Rumor has it that murderer Ryan Jenkins won the show and the $50,000.:(

Hrudey3032

What shows I look forward too are the new Jay Leno show,the latest editions of the Amazing Race and Survivor,Law and Order and Law and Order SVU,Two and Half Men, Community with Joe McHale and Family Guy.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
SWEET! Dana, you just made my day. I love the Road Rules/Real World Challenges. They're always good for fights and drama.:)

I am a little disappointed that VH1 cancelled "I Love Money 3". Rumor has it that murderer Ryan Jenkins won the show and the $50,000.:(
You should see the previews.:D..there are some major fights!..looks awesome!:lol:
Yes..I saw that he was the winner in I Love Money 3..I also liked that show..:(

Since we don't have cable or satellite we only get to watch local stations. Thank goodness for Hulu and Netflix (Instant Watch) for letting us watch some shows online :)

Here's my list of shows to watch this fall:
Biggest Loser (I hope it will inspire me to exercise and lose some weight!!)
NCIS (FINALLY caught up w/ the last season)
NCIS: Los Angeles
30 Rock
Heroes (Although I gave up on the show about 2 seasons ago, I still feel like I need to watch it... :shrug:)
GLEE (I already loving it!)
Survivor: Samoa (I've never seen Survivor in my life... I will give it a try this season)
Dollhouse
House

Later I will be watching:
Lost
Chuck

I like watching The Jay Leno show and Tonight Show time to time :p

I forgot to mention... I also watch Dexter and Weeds. Since we don't have cable at home, we usually wait until the DVD comes out. I think we prefer to wait until the DVD. We don't really like the wait time between episode to episode :p

I forgot to mention... I also watch Dexter and Weeds. Since we don't have cable at home, we usually wait until the DVD comes out. I think we prefer to wait until the DVD. We don't really like the wait time between episode to episode :p

I've never tried Dexter but I do like Weeds. Though this past season wasn't one of my favorites. I miss Nancy in suburbia.

Is anyone going to watch Flash Forward? (I think it premieres next Thursday) I'm a big Lost fan so I think I've got to give it a chance, even if it ends up being a little bit of a rip-off. They even have 2 former Lost cast members! :lol:

Tonight is The Office, Community, SNL thursday, Parks and Rec and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia! :sohappy:

lilclerk

Dancing with the Stars
THE OFFICE!! :sohappy:

And I'm really excited for this new show Glee. The ads seem intriguing to me. I feel like I could become obsessed with it like I did back in the old days of Dawson's Creek...

I can't wait for The Office either! Did you see the preview of Glee on Hulu? It is pretty great, I can't wait for it to come on.

- From a former Dawson's Creek junkie. :lookaroun

DiPSU224

I can't wait for The Office either! Did you see the preview of Glee on Hulu? It is pretty great, I can't wait for it to come on.

- From a former Dawson's Creek junkie. :lookaroun

Have you started watching it? I don't think it has Dawson's Creek potential but I kinda like it. Sometimes it's a bit corny, but I think I'm able to look past it. My husband thinks it's ridiculous so I've been DVR-ing it and watching it when he's not around...:lol:

Lucille

(Dang! I just typed a long response and then accidently hit the back button! GRRR)

So I watch a lot of shows. I blame the DVR. Before DVR I didn't watch nearly as many shows. Luckily without commericals the shows don't take as long to watch. Here goes.....

Returning Shows I Enjoy:
House
Heroes
The Biggest Loser
So You Think You Can Dance
Law and Order: SVU (unfortunately it overlaps with two other shows so I may not be watching.)
America's Next Top Model
Nip/Tuck
Survivor
Parks and Rec
CSI
The Office
It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia
Project Runway
The Amazing Race (it starts on Sunday! YAY!)
Cold Case
Dexter (also starts Sunday!!!!)

New Shows I'm Trying:
Glee (LOVE IT!)
The Forgotten (have it on the DVR but haven't watched yet.)
Modern Family (DVRing the replay on Friday.)
Flash Forward
Community (loved the first episode!)
Models of the Runway (it's okay)
Drop Dead Diva (it's on Lifetime and the season is almost over but I love it)

I think that's everything.....

Lucille

I'm excited about Fall TV too Dana!

My Returning Faves:
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
30 Rock
THE OFFICE!
Gossip Girl
Supernatural (got hooked on that over the summer!)
One Tree Hill [*sigh* they really should have ended the series with last season's finale. I am SUPER SUPER skeptical about this next season which will be loosing a lot of main original characters and adding new ones in.]
So You Think You Can Dance
I know I'm forgetting some...

New Shows I'm Trying Out:
Melrose Place
Being the sketpic I am I thought new 90210 would suck but I loved it- so I'm giving Melrose and equal shot.
The Vampire Diaries
[I know...I know...*Hangs Head In Same Smiley*]
Glee
I've heard good things

What I'm Watching Now:
Entourage
Mad Men
Real Housewives of Atlanta (Love all the Real Housewife Series!)
Flipping Out
True Blood (I haven't really started watching this season but eventually once I finish the 2nd book I'm going to catch up.)
No Reservations

Wow...after looking at that list I feel like I watch WAY too much TV. :eek:

Over the summer I watched the first five seasos of One Tree Hill on Soapnet. I really liked it. Now I'm waiting for season 6 on netflix but it's had a long wait for weeks. If I ever get caught up on season 6, I'm hoping I can catch this new season online. I can't DVR it because it overlaps with Heroes and House.

I can't wait for a new season of Amazing Race!
Anyone watch Dexter? That's starting soon too...great show!

Two of my favorite shows!! Is it morbid that I find Michael C. Hall very attractive in his role of Dexter?? I also love the name Dexter for a baby some day. My mom HATES the show and wasn't happy when I told her that...haha.

Count me in for another great season of Survivor and The Amazing Race! Bios are up on CBS.com for both shows. It's great to see The Amazing Race has a castmember with Asperger's Syndrome this season. As my oldest son has the same, I have a pre-season favorite team.

Thanks for the info. I need to check out the bios for The Amazing Race. LOVE that show. Definitely one of my favorites. I also love Phil. In the past he's have video blogs online during the show and they are really entertaining. We got to meet him last spring when he was riding his bike from CA to NY to raise money for MS.

Can't be bothered with reality tv....I watch tv to ESCAPE reality! (especially when shows like Arrested Development and Firefly are canceled to make room for them...but I'll stop myself before this turns into a rant!)

Already watching Mad Men! :sohappy:
And Weeds just finished up not too long ago (though not a huge fan of this season.)

Then soon it is time for...
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Office (let's hope this season is better...ahem. :hammer:)
30 Rock :sohappy:
Parks and Recreation (meh, it isn't great but I love Amy P)
Saturday Night Live (I can't help myself. Even if it sucks, I still get to look at Bill Hader.)
How I Met Your Mother (deserves waaay more viewers than it gets, watching season one on dvd right now!)
Big Bang Theory (can't believe this was created by the same people who created the garbage called Two and a Half Men...:hurl:)

Will be trying out:
Community
V (Juliet!)
Flash Forward (Charlie is back! :sohappy:)

And then waiting for Lost to come back in 2010....:cry:

Basically, I watch a lot of comedy and sci-fi!

Arrested Development is one of the best shows of all time. We watch the entire series at least once year. It's about time to start it up again.

What did you think of Community?

Since we don't have cable or satellite we only get to watch local stations. Thank goodness for Hulu and Netflix (Instant Watch) for letting us watch some shows online :)

Here's my list of shows to watch this fall:
Biggest Loser (I hope it will inspire me to exercise and lose some weight!!)
NCIS (FINALLY caught up w/ the last season)
NCIS: Los Angeles
30 Rock
Heroes (Although I gave up on the show about 2 seasons ago, I still feel like I need to watch it... :shrug:)
GLEE (I already loving it!)
Survivor: Samoa (I've never seen Survivor in my life... I will give it a try this season)
Dollhouse
House

Later I will be watching:
Lost
Chuck

I like watching The Jay Leno show and Tonight Show time to time :p

I'm the same way with Heroes. I pretty much only watch it now because my husband likes it. A lot of times I just go online and only half pay attention to it.

My wife and I are addicted to Glee. It's so over-the-top campy ... and that's a GOOD thing.

ESPECIALLY last nights episode.

I really loved last nights episode. I'm glad we're getting to know more about the characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom