Fall discount offer

wendysue

I saw the fall discount offers a bit ago and am on hold to see if I can modify Sept. trip to get the 10% off but will be a 60 min. wait on phone. When I look at WDW site, it has the discount listed for values as the same as full price. I guess a lot of people must be trying to do the same thing. There is also a "free dining" (ha ha) offer.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
More info

3AB28811-F669-4330-B868-8D5AD068F231.jpeg

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Are the free dining dates usually that restrictive or are they clamping down on that too?

They are just targeting the dates they are showing slowness. Wouldn't be surprised if they are skipping Oct for free dining to not ding their F&W sales via tons of snack credits. The room only discount dates exclude the weekends during that time, so F&W still seems to be bringing people in over the weekends at least.

Upvote 0

m steve

I was VERY surprised this morning. I didn't think that there was any chance that Disney would offer free dining over the holidays this year. I was able to make a new reservation with dining online early this morning and then cancel an existing non dining reservation via the telephone. My wait was also about two hours. The website didn't seem as slammed as it usually is when this offer is extended. Good luck to all!

Upvote 0

danheaton

The free dining is surprising given the quick turnaround. I'm not that impressed by the fall discount, but it does say something to have discounts with Galaxy's Edge coming. I'm going for a night in September, but it doesn't fall into the discounts for Value resorts. I also tried the VISA discount yesterday (which is better), but no luck so far. This has been interesting.

Upvote 0

NAPO

There's seems to be booking issues on their website. I would probably wait a few more hours. It's mostly meh for the month of Oct.

Upvote 0

jrogue

Was on hold with them this morning for abour an hr and 20 minutes and then got disconnected 🙃🙃 haven't been able to get back through to them (even to be on hold) since 🙃🙃🙃🙃

I have never made so many phonecalls in a row in my life. Anyone have any tips on how to get through?

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

I have never made so many phonecalls in a row in my life. Anyone have any tips on how to get through?

Use a Disney TA like @Kingdom Konsultant and let them deal with it on the TA lines?

Congratulations Disney, because of your pricing, you've conditioned everyone to only book when promotions are offered.

Which is why they have been trying to walk back the discounts. Reconditioning behavior takes time.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Are the free dining dates usually that restrictive or are they clamping down on that too?
Seems to be getting more so. I'm surprised its being offerred again. Lots of predictions had been made that free dining was going extinct. We almost never get deals linked to POFQ. But thats not entirely a bafd thing. Last time we scheduled a trip during a free dining offer, it was murder arranging ADR's. EVERYONE was trying to book the restaurants we wanted.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom