Fall 2010 CP

DONALDisMYhero

I will be! Well, I'm doing Fall Advantage 2010, but still. I'll be doing F&B, so if anyone has any feedback for that, it would be greatly appreciated!

Tinkrbell

I'm hoping I will be. I applied the first day applications were up & interviewed 5 weeks ago today. I've been pending for about 3 weeks. I'm hoping to hear something this week. I did the program fall 08-spring 09. I'm not restricted rehire, so I'm not really sure why I'm pending.

Monorail_Red

Good luck everyone!

I'm here now on Spring 2010 as a Monorail Pilot and I'm absolutely loving it. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about the program!

Monorail_Red

jonplesz

Original Poster
Congrats to you all! I am very excited on going, my arrival date is Aug 11...the countdown has started hah

Kristi

I was accepted for the Fall Advantage 2010 for Merchandise. As of now my scheduled date to arrive is May 24th but I have two finals on that day so they are supposed to switch it for me to June 7th since it was not available online.

I would love to meet people before I get there. Feel free to PM me for screenname or other info!

-Kristi

jay-goofy

WDW College Program

I am so excited...I have completed the application and have my phone interview tomorrow...I hope i do well and receive information ASAP because I really hope to get into the Fall Advantage...it would be really awesome!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom