Fall 09 Professional Internships

JenJas87

Original Poster
ok so im answering my own question. The PIs are posted on Feb. 14th and applications are due March 13. Just in case anyone wanted to know!

I was wondering if there are any former PIs on here who could give some advice on what Disney looks for on resumes?? My resume is in the format that they taught in the Marketing You class during the CP. I'm horrible at resumes :brick:

PinMadness

I was wondering if there are any former PIs on here who could give some advice on what Disney looks for on resumes?? My resume is in the format that they taught in the Marketing You class during the CP. I'm horrible at resumes :brick:

Make sure you use buzz words or keywords. Read the job description and if you've had a job that utlized any of the skills mentioned in the description make sure to include that on your resume.

Pioneer Hall

I have had a lot of experience with resumes, and have had mine seen by multiple people in Disney. PM me if you need help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom