Falcon & Winter Soldier (Disney+ Marvel Series)

Disney Irish

Premium Member
It’s sarcasm my dude. Of course one can watch them both. But that doesn’t mean someone will be able to watch them both when they both premier around the same time, they would have to choose, which is what I believe the poster was alluding to. The Snyder Cut actually appears to be dropping an hour earlier at 11p PST on the 18th than Falcon/Winter Solider at 12a PST on the 19th.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

It’s sarcasm my dude. Of course one can watch them both. But that doesn’t mean someone will be able to watch them both when they both premier around the same time, they would have to choose, which is what I believe the poster was alluding to. The Snyder Cut actually appears to be dropping an hour earlier at 11p PST on the 18th than Falcon/Winter Solider at 12a PST on the 19th.
Some people actually think the way you were being sarcastic about though.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Some people actually think the way you were being sarcastic about though.
And I can understand those that think that way. I’m actually a Marvel guy, always have been. Doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy the DC films just means I enjoy the MCU ones more.

Anyways with the Snyder Cut at 4 hours I don’t think I’m watching both when they premier, I’ll probably watch F/WS at premier and Snyder Cut over the weekend.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

And I can understand those that think that way. I’m actually a Marvel guy, always have been. Doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy the DC films just means I enjoy the MCU ones more.

Anyways with the Snyder Cut at 4 hours I don’t think I’m watching both when they premier, I’ll probably watch F/WS at premier and Snyder Cut over the weekend.
I am not watching that in one setting either. I can do either 2 hours at a time or 1 hour at a time.

MarvelCharacterNerd

This. Looks. Amazing.

I'll admit, I was always irritated that Bucky's story got shoved aside after Winter Soldier in favor of Avengers 2 1/2 aka Civil War. I love his dynamic with Sam and am so looking forward to this!

Giss Neric

Great first episode. I love the character building. I love how the blip is basically connected to everything.

Ew0-asdU8AEib7x.jpg
Ew0-auCVkAEb6Gq.jpg

Last edited:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Enjoyed it, liked that it was longer episode.

Enjoyed the look into the impact on Sam's family from the blip. Plus the touching on PTSD with Bucky.

NateD1226

Such a great episode! It felt a little slow to me, but it had such great content in it. Seeing Sam’s family and how nobody really cares about him when he doesn’t have the wings was really impactful and heartbreaking. They also handled Bucky’s PTSD really well. Can’t wait for next Friday!!

MarvelCharacterNerd

WandaVision I liked. This I loved. (As expected.)

Reminded me so much of the Marvel Netflix shows (the best ones - Daredevil, Luke Cage, Punisher).

It was dark and real and moving and haunting and relevant. It had gravitas layered with moments of sad sweet warmth.

Absolutely beautiful. ♥️

doctornick

I enjoyed it but not as much as WandaVision. It’s a bit too real and downer to me. I tend to like my superhero stuff as happy fantasy stuff rather than too “gritty”. Not that this was too dark or anything - I liked it well enough - but not my preferred style. More into lighthearted quips honestly.

That said, I do like that they are really fleshing out these characters and moving them well beyond sidekick status.

erasure fan1

Enjoyed it, liked that it was longer episode.
I'd say the length of the show was its only real downfall. 41ish minutes was a bit of a letdown for a first episode. I know it's nitpicking because the content was great. I just felt that first episode needed to be closer to the hour mark to really set up the rest of the season. Especially since it's just 6 episodes.

I love that we are seeing Bucky and Sams characters get fleshed out. The special effects were great for TV, better than some movies.

Jedijax719

I have to admit, I am far from intrigued after this first episode. After the mystique behind Wandavision and so many misinterpreted teases, this show, while straightforward, leaves me uninterested so far.

MarvelCharacterNerd

I'd say the length of the show was its only real downfall. 41ish minutes was a bit of a letdown for a first episode. I know it's nitpicking because the content was great. I just felt that first episode needed to be closer to the hour mark to really set up the rest of the season. Especially since it's just 6 episodes.
41 or 42 minutes is about the length of a regular network 'hour' of television. Possibly slightly longer. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom