Fab five in their classic costumes

Mcgold76

Original Poster
While I do find it cool that fab five have many different costumes that they wear, i really like the traditional costumes the best(Donald in his sailor suit...). Why are they not ever in their classic costumes at character greets? Are there any places you can find them in their classic costumes? Is there anybody else who agree with me that they like classic costumes the best?

Cmdr_Crimson

Ty. So do you wait in line and get to meet all three? Do they take pics as a group or one at a time. Is there anywhere to find sailor suit Donald?

At the Epcot Character spot it starts off with Mickey/Pluto/Minnie/Goofy...Each one has there own station.You keep following the line until you exit out after meeting each character....There are no group shots which would cause conflicts and guests being angry that they didn't get a group shot...

Also..Donald is No longer at The Character spot. But, is in his Sailor outfit at the Mexico Pavilion...Albiet the extra attire...
character-meet-donald-duck-mexico-00.jpg

Also if your a Disney Visa Chase Rewards member you can meet them in their Park Attire as well...
IMG_5603.jpg

Last edited:

Matt_Black

When the characters are part of Characterpalooza over at DHS, they're usually in the classic outfits. Though I've only seen Minnie (and Chip & Dale, as evidenced by the picture at left).

DancingPhoenix

All of the changes on Main Street in the MK have confused me. Is it no longer possible to meet the main 5 besides the circus area? They used to have the meet and greet in the theater right?

I got really lucky and when they first started to do the Fantasy Land makeover and they had all the characters in random spots, like the Princesses were in Adventureland. I happened to see Mickey and Minnie off to the side of the queue for Space Mountain with a really short line and they were in their normal outfits. Since they've finished FL I don't know if anyone greets in that weird spot anymore.

Matt_Black

All of the changes on Main Street in the MK have confused me. Is it no longer possible to meet the main 5 besides the circus area? They used to have the meet and greet in the theater right?

I got really lucky and when they first started to do the Fantasy Land makeover and they had all the characters in random spots, like the Princesses were in Adventureland. I happened to see Mickey and Minnie off to the side of the queue for Space Mountain with a really short line and they were in their normal outfits. Since they've finished FL I don't know if anyone greets in that weird spot anymore.

Minnie, Daisy, Donald and Goofy meet at Pete's Silly Sideshow, except during MNSSHP and MVMCP, when Minnie meets with Mickey (usually) and Daisy and Donald meet with Scrooge (at Christmas, not Halloween).

Mickey meets in the theater.

Cmdr_Crimson

That was only due to Toontown fair being demolished as it was temporary. It was (not sure if it still is) a smoking area..

Alexis

I know! I remember meeting them all when I was younger just infront of the Castle at MK! I haven't seen Mickey and the crew for years! Since I don't go in the theater. They're all hidden!

berlioz70

Donald does make pop up appearances at Epcot and Studios in his sailor outfit, but since they're random you cannot really plan around him coming out.

DONALD DUCK PHOTOS

Here is was at Studios:
15385451205_13ee41e60a_b.jpg

And here at Epcot:

8500852792_74732063f5_b.jpg

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure there's no scheduled appearances of Classic Donald. It really is just Epcot training and Fant popups.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom