Extra Magic Hours in September

LilMommyBug

It says the hours for MK on Sept 7th are until 7 pm.

How long after that are they open for the Extra Magic Hours? Trying to plan some things out.

Thanks!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
It says the hours for MK on Sept 7th are until 7 pm.

How long after that are they open for the Extra Magic Hours? Trying to plan some things out.

Thanks!

It's essentially "continuous".
You pick up your bracelet before that and can just continue to enjoy the park. Others without the bracelet will just be turned away from rides and activities at that point.

The parks are generally three hours past closing time.

Edit: sorry for the rambling first part....read something else into your question....

Upvote 0

hemloc

C'mon people... Lets use some common sense here and go to the source before asking redundant questions... Teh power of the Google compels you, not to mention the WDW website.:brick:

Upvote 0

LilMommyBug

Original Poster
C'mon people... Lets use some common sense here and go to the source before asking redundant questions... Teh power of the Google compels you, not to mention the WDW website.:brick:

?

First of all, all I found was that it was "open UP TO 3 hours after closing".

Up to could mean 1 hour, 2 hours or 3 hours after.

Second of all, you could tell by the title of this thread what it was about. If you were not interested, you could have skipped it.

Upvote 0

drewchyi

?

Second of all, you could tell by the title of this thread what it was about. If you were not interested, you could have skipped it.

hahaha..my son asked me what "" means...i said.."What the Figment!".

but i have to agree with you, if you don't like a thread...don't read it. move along please.

Upvote 0

Rob562

The "Up to 3 hours" is just to cover themselves. In all the years that Extra Magic Hours have been in operation, I have never heard of a single instance of them shortening the evening EMH.

-Rob

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

This is what the forum is here for, to ask questions. If the post annoys you, stay out of it. Your reply was not of any help at all.

Upvote 0

durangojim

The "Up to 3 hours" is just to cover themselves. In all the years that Extra Magic Hours have been in operation, I have never heard of a single instance of them shortening the evening EMH.

-Rob

Correct, it is always 3 hours after the official park closing. During the summer it's pretty awesome when the MK is open to 2 or 3 in the AM. I've never heard of or experienced the EMH being less than 3 hours.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom